Saturday night after leaving my niece's Homecoming game, I developed the most severe pain in my head I have ever felt in my life. I had to pull over and Richard had to drive. After I made him go inside the store and get me some Tylenol and a couple of plastic bags.
Once we got on the interstate I proceeded to throw up in said plastic bags all the way home. Richard wanted to take me to the ER. I wouldn't go. I wanted my bed. So we got home I went to bed. I woke up and was pretty much okay except for the dull headache.
Sunday I was still ok. A little week slightly dizzy but ok.
Monday I got up and went to work still feeling like crap.
Yesterday I was so dizzy and weird feeling and didn't feel safe driving so I called in sick to work and had Richard take me to the Doctor. The doctor seemed concerned since I hardly ever have headaches maybe one a year if at all. So he scheduled me for a MRI at 10:30 this morning, gave me a shot to keep me from throwing up and sent me home.
I slept all day yesterday.
Got up this morning still feeling bad and I still have the pain in my head. I went for the MRI. They did it with and without contrast. MRI lady said I appeared to be running a fever and seemed to be a little dehydrated because she was having a hard time finding a vein. But she found one and I have this huge bruise and knot to prove it.
I won't know anything until tomorrow sometime. I'll be sure to let you know what I find out. As of right now I plan on going to work tomorrow.
6 months ago











39 comments:
Crossing my fingers and will keep you in prayers. Good luck!!
hm. many prayers. hoping you feel better fast
Praying for you. Hope you are better soon.
Oh, sweetie, as if you didn't already have enough on your plate. My thoughts are with you, my prayes, and the words of a song..."when the darkness closes in Lord, still I will praise..." Be well. Be strong. Breathe.
praying, kori!
So glad your doctor took this seriously and is wanting to find out quickly. Will keep you in my prayers!
Praying for your Kori. I hope you are at home resting and drinking lots of fluids.
I hope all will turn out ok! Get well soon!
Oh hon, I hope you feel better soon!!!
Please be careful going to work tomorrow!! I really hope you feel better and you will continue to be in my prayers! I hope everything is okay!!! Please let me know if you need anything or any help at all!
My first thought is that you have got to be kidding me. Kori, I just want to give you a big hug. I am praying...praying...and praying some more.
UGH. is totally right. Girl- feel better soon, and keep us updated.
You said it, UGH! I hope you feel better really soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for the MRI results.
AW!!!!!! Feel better soon!!!!!
I can't BELIEVE you would go and deprive us of another ER story. I mean... it's your turn, right??
In all seriousness sweetie, I'm sending some big prayers for you... REALLy big ones.
Love ya Kori-kins.
So sorry to hear about your headache! I get migraines alot with similiar symptoms, but I wouldn't dare try to say that it's what you have. I hope the MRI turns out well!
Hope you get to feeling better soon! I know too many people who had MRI's this week already. :-(
Oh my goodness Kori!!!
Be sure to let us know- thoughts and prayers going out!!!
I hope you feel better soon! Keep us posted.
Ditto on the "Ugh!"... I hope and pray you feel better soon. And for a clean MRI...
You're in my prayers!
Praying for you!
Hope you feel better soon.
As if you don't have enough going on!
Prayers going out.
xoxo
OH NO!! poor you!
prayers going up!
Kori girl, I hate to hear you had to go through all this, praying all is well.
My thoughts are with you....
Tracy
Oh, Kori...
I am seriously praying for y'all. For YOU!
I am praying all goes well with the MRI. Hope you feel better soon!
Oh sweetie! When it rains it pours! I'll definitely say prayers.
Scary but I might be diagnosing myself thru you. I have that combo without the vomitting.
more prayers for Kori and Richard, and Richard and Kori!
Oh my. I suffer from headaches and dizziness, too. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I will be praying. I know how you feel. It's feels like everything in your body is off balance.
I'm home today. If you feel up to it, give me a call.
Oh bad headaches are NO fun. I'm a migrane sufferer so I sympathize with you. Hope you are feeling better and that the scan results come out with nothing serious to report!
I hope that you are feeling better and that you received good news from the doctors today.
I wanted to let you know that I gave you a blog award, so check it out!
OMG, Kori!!!! That is scary. I hope everything is okay and they get you all squared away soon. You're already carrying a full load....I know...I don't need to tell you the obvious.
I have bad ear problems and get dizzy....to help you with the dizziness until they see what's causing this, you can use Dramamine.
Oh Kori, how scary. Many prayers that everything is okay!
I'll keep you in my prayers, waiting for test results is hard... lets be positive and say everything is OK.... I hope you feel better soon....
I pray that the results will come back ok and that you start feeling better soon!
You'll be great soon, I just know you have to be! Always in my thoughts and prayers.
Aw :(
I'm sorry you're feeling crappy.
Oh, wow, it really hit you hard! You poor thing. How weird you never have head issues and then it whammed you!
I have head issues all the time. It sucks.
Post a Comment