I had the most amazing, extremely wonderful, absolutely hilarious time ever this past Saturday.
I mean who wouldn't with these too characters? They kept me laughing pretty much the entire time. .jpg)
Katrina (be sure to go read her post and see more pics) thank you so much for inviting me. You are everything I expected you to be... wonderful. Your home and your family are absolutely beautiful.
Lizzy you know I have nothing but love for you my friend. And the fact that you can roll your eyes all around like their free floating marbles just makes you that much better in my book.
Thank you both for giving me a day to just... be.
Many thanks to my Hubby for being so supportive of me going and for sending Kat an email to ensure that I have a great time. You are more than wonderful. I love you!
6 months ago











29 comments:
I need a new hair do.
I had such a blast meeting you... my stomach is STILL recovering from the laughter!!!!
Sorry I missed you ladies! I'm glad you had a good time.
Very cool!! Isn't it nice just to escape with girlfriends once in awhile?!
Glad to hear you had a great time...I'm off to look at pictures!!
Glad you had such a good time...you absoloutly deserve it!!
I was LMAO at the photos of lizzy rolling her eyes.. :-)
I am so glad you had a good time! I will be sure to visit your friends blogs!!
I loved that you used one of the few photos that I didn't. The one where my eyebrows met my hairline :-) - in my exasperation over our little photographer.
We really did have an amazing time. And with all that laughter you would have thought illegal substances were involved :-)
Looks like you had a blast, I'm happy you got to get away for some fun, you deserve it girl!
Now I can't wait till we can plan something one day ... maybe there are even more girls around our area who would wanna meet up with us also, wouldn't that be fun.
Take care ... we're off to parent/teacher conference at school (Molly's grades aren't so great, still haven't got alot of her makeup work from her sept. hospital stay), then we're going to look at pageant dresses for the Christmas pageant, this is the first year the school is having a formal Christmas pageant, so Molly is excited (I'm not, I don't like pageants!). Then tonight is fall open house at the antique mall we have booths in, so a busy day.
Talk to you later
Tracy
Oh...of my favorite bloggy pals. FUN FUN FUN!!!!
Next time, please invite me. Or I'll just invite myself. Whatever.
OOOOOO GREAT GREAT PICUTRE and YOU deserved some GIRLY FUN...so now come on down to Savannah NEXT TIME!
FUN! Glad you guys had a great time! But I wanna come next time! We need to get one big blogger getaway organized... how awesome would that be?!??!
I loved reading Kat's version... now I need to see if Lizzy has posted about this yet!
Glad you ladies had a great time! Now I'm off to check Kat's site and see more pics. :)
I'm so jealous of your trip to Hotlanta to meet Kat and Lizzy! I'm still trying to work out a plan to meet Kat myself.
Great photo! I loved reading Kat's post about y'alls visit.
There's nothing like great friends!
I think you all look great!!! How much fun...I wish I could have been there!
How fun! I am glad that you had a day to get away and laugh...it is good medicine!
I just came over from Kat & Lizzy's. I'm so jealous! Could you have had ANY more fun?!?!?
Now that is a get together I would have paid to attend!
I just read both Lizzie's and Kat's posts...and I will tell you the same thing I told them: I'm so envious that three of my faves were out wooping it up together. I am so glad that you got to go out and enjoy the company of these two fabulous ladies!
Oh, how fun to get together with your bloggy friends..
wow your hair is REALLY red!! Glad we picked that color!! it looks FAB!! im trying to go all valley girl on ya!! cant wait for friday night!! you me and palmerdale high school!!
gotta love girlfriends!!i am glad you got to escape and have a little girl time. so important!
Good for you!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! You needed it!
Looks like you guys had a great time! How fun you got to get together!!
Days with the girls are great aren't they?
So fun to get to meet bloggy friends! I LOVED Lizzy's weapon, that was so funny. Good for you for just doing it and going.
Ah girl time is the BEST isnt it??? Glad you guys had so much fun! Thanks for stopping by my Kansas blog today!
Those times you make for your self are priceless, helps to decompress and rejuvinate for the next battle. Glad you had a wonderful time.
You are finished with Twilight???
DUDE! We must discuss.
I love that you are a monster. Seriously.
I love it when Bloggers get together. I'm going to cry.
Post a Comment