So I participated in a Favorite Things swap over at Kat's place. This is the second swap I have been in and I know I still haven't sent my first ones gift out yet. I know it's bad of me. But it's finally done and will be going out tomorrow. It got finished last night at 11 and I didn't have time to put everything together. But now it is done. So Joni be looking for it next week. I hope you love everything.
Anyhow Kelly is my swap partner this time. I sent her goodies out Monday like I was supposed to. I learned my lesson trying to make something hand made in a short period of time. Normally it wouldn't take me no time at all but with everything going on my hobbies have fell to the wayside. But lucky for Kelly I have lots of favorite things and I hope she loves the ones I sent to her as well.
Now on to the person who had me as their Swap partner. Are you ready?
She was one of my very first Blog buddies. She has unbelievable style and class. She is always there with a kind word and a little love to give. Sometimes she says things that make me cry from laughing so hard. Her crackliture always makes for a good read. (even though I have yet to read Twilight. I know Lula, I know. Soon I promise) But mostly everyone knows her from ...
It's Tiffany. Oh yeah "THE" Tiffany. One Woman's Rants & Raves Tiffany. I mean who doesn't love her? She is the greatest and she sent me some of her favorite things. I could hardly compose myself as I was opening the box ever so carefully. Look at all the goodies she sent little ole me.

Let's see I got... Some yummy smelling Pumpkin Spice soap, A cool candle with a scared kitty on it for Halloween, some of Tiffany's dolled up Halloween signs that said Beware (which Jacob took and out on his bedroom door), Trick OR Treat and Happy Halloween, some awesome Christmas rubber stamps, 3 flame less candles that smell wonderful (I have been wanting these for a long time), some really cool paper clips, lip gloss and who knew but Tiffany and I have the same Favorite mascara Covergirl Lash Blast (if you haven't used it, you have no idea what you're missing) And my most favorite thing of all Tiffany made Richard and I a vinyl sign that says

Oh yeah Tiffany so ROCKS!!!!











12 comments:
How sweet...I love your new stuff!
How fun!! Tiffany seriously makes the cutest stuff! Favorite Things look like soo much fun, I am excited for when one rolls around to participate! And as far as Lash Blast...it is seriously the best stuff on the planet! They should hire me as a spokesperson, I tell EVERYONE if we talk about make up haha! Have a good weekend!!
Oh wow - what wonderful things, especially the sign... that's neat.
Girl! I am SO glad you liked it!
I was absolutely giddy when I found out I had you... and I am SO glad you like the vinyl piece.
If you need instructions, just email me!
Lash Blast is The. Best. Thing. Ever!
I am so glad you had a good mail day! It all looks so good!
I am having so much fun seeing what everyone got. When Tiffany got the email with your info, I think she quite thought it was sweet serendipity that it was you! :-)
Congrats on all your goodies....very cool stuff!!!
Kori, I did get your stuff today...I'm waiting till I have all the kids undivided attention and have them help me open it!!
I'm going to be posting about mine this weekend...Thank you, thank you!!! :)!!!
DH gave me a framed print that says "All because two people fell in love" for Christmas. I love it! Congrats on your goodies.
Kori everything looks so fun!!!
I'm so happy that you received these wonderful gifts.
And about that Lash Blast? I've been looking for a new mascara, I'll try it!
You got some really great treasures...I'm headed over to Tiffany's blog to check her out!
Have a great weekend. Hope everyone is feeling better!
Hugz,
Michele
Go read Twilight, Kori.
Please.
You know we love it...you know Tiffany and I would LOVE to discuss delicious Twilight goodness with you. Go read.
p.s. Great goodies. She sent me a Twilight t-shirt a few months ago. Just had to throw that in there--you know, 'cause I like to mention Twilight a lot! :)
Post a Comment