Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ode to Scarecrow

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain

Ok so I'm fine. I have a brain. Yay me! Come to find out I have some inflammation in my sinuses which is causing my head to hurt. But now that I know that I know what to do. Weird though I don't even have the slightest bit of sniffles. thanks to everyone for your prayers. I'm sure it doesn't help that I have been slightly stressed with the upcoming scan and Doctor visit of Richard's. But I'm trying not to think to much about it.

Now moving on to other news.

Have you signed up for the Secret Santa Shindig?

If not tomorrow (Halloween) is the last day.

And for those of you who have signed up.

Have you posted about it?

Cause you know there's that extra incentive of getting a prize from me for the person that sends the most people over that join in on the FUN!






32 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. And that you have proof of that brain. I keep telling you that you are just so smart your brain must be smashing up against your skull :-)

Ronda's Rants said...

I am so sorry you haven't felt well...hope the medicine starts working soon and you are all better!

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad to hear you are feeling better!! I was worried :) Sinus infections can be really painful! Hope its all gone soon!! Much love!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Hi.. Honey pie.. I linked your Santa Fun on my blog... Ü

Hope you get to feeling better soon... Don't forget to rest.. drink plenty of fluids.. and read while eating chocolate chip cookies... I find that to be the BEST medicine.. along with sweet kisses from the kiddos.. Ü

BBB said...

Well I'm glad you're "okay"... and I hope you get it better super duper quickly.

You just wanted some medical attention right?

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I hope this passes quickly and I'm glad it's something that isn't too serious!

Get well soon!

Laura said...

So glad you are okay! People can say what they want, but a headache just HURTS!!!

Brandy said...

I'm glad they figured out what was going on. It's nothing worse than being sick and not knowing why.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are okay. Sinus issues are not little matter though. So glad they are easy to treat. My friend was laid up for a week with tooth pain due to her sinus infection that she did not know she had. No fever..No runny nose, No itchy eyes. After two round of antibiotics it finally cleared up. So glad you doctor go right on it!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you got it all figured out....and that you have a brain! ;)

Sinuses can be tricky...I was getting chronic sinus infections earlier this year and come to find out it was triggered by my acid reflux. Who knew? Weird....

Shannon said...

Whew! Big sigh of relief that you are ok :)

Gina said...

SOOOOO glad you're ok!!!!!

There is a product here I was told about- you can get it at the health food store- it helps with stress... and we caregivers need this!! It's called Bach Rescue Remedy. You take it whenever you are feeling stress. Get some!!
:-)

Aubrey said...

Ah crud! Sorry about the SI. I had my very first one last year, during Thanksgiving. It was SO not fun. LOL

I hope you feel 100% soon!

Shannon said...

Came back to tell you that I've BOO'd ya... come check it out!

Lula! said...

I'm happy you are better...and your brain is beautiful. I don't need a scan to tell me so.

WheresMyAngels said...

Kori, did you get my email?

WheresMyAngels said...

opps, I clicked before I was done.

I'm so glad it is nothing serious! I have been so worried for you!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

So glad that all is well up in yer brains!

Susie said...

I haven't been such a good blogging buddy since I haven't checked any blogs for a few days. Oh my, I am so glad that things weren't more serious and I hope the medication works quickly to get you back to feeling better!

Tracy said...

So glad to hear everything is ok with you, that's such great news.

Last week I had a headache three days straight, it was just terrible, then Saturday it came back. Last night before bed it started bothering me again ... still is a little. I am like you, no sign of sinus stuff going on but I'm beginning to wonder if that's what is wrong with me. Whatever wish my headaches would go away, they're terrible.
Have a great day my friend!

Nicole said...

Happy Halloween.

And I hope you get rif od the last bit of unfeeling, too.

Rachel Ann said...

I'm glad to hear that you are ok! Hope that your sinuses clear up soon. Looking forward to the Santa shindig!

Kori said...

I am glad it was nothing more serious than that; take care of yourself, though!

LarryG said...

hope you get that straightened out quick... but i want you to know sis... i breathed a big sigh of relief when you said sinus. PTL!

Saying a prayer for y'all.

Sydney said...

Glad you're okay and that you're feeling better. That must have been pretty freaky!

Anna Lefler said...

Happy Halloween!

And I'm ready for the Santa Shindig - yessss.

This is going to be fun!

:^) Anna

Anonymous said...

Oh Man! I didn't know there was extra incentive!!!

Anonymous said...

YUCK to being sick!I hope you feel better soon!!!

Rhea said...

I need to post about the shindig...and fill out that paperwork to send back to you. Sorry! I'm behind.

I'm sorry to hear about the sinus pain. That can be unbearable.

I sure hope the scan goes well.

Devri said...

I am new to your blog, and I love it. I will be back.. feel free to check mine out,

not like you have enough right ;0)

Angie's Spot said...

I'm really glad that you're feeling better and it was SO COOL meeting you! Can't wait for the next "club" meeting. And you're my hero for taking on this swap coordination. You go girl!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

WOW, I just read what's been going on the last few days. Holy cow woman!
I can't beleive you even did the whole gift give away feeling bad and going through all you got going on. You are truly amazing!
I'm so glad to hear that things are better with you.
I'm not sure what's wrong with Richard...as I haven't read far enough to see that yet. I'll keep checking to see what happens at the doctor's today.
Hugs to you!