You all have touched my heart today in ways that are in-explainable. I have cried alot while reading every comment and every e~mail. You guys are wonderful beyond measure. Thank you for your love, thoughts and especially your prayers as we continue this journey.
I'm ok, we're ok & no matter what...
it will all be ok.












23 comments:
No, thank you, and i swear I am not trying to make you cry all the time, but your strength inspires me to go on and to remember that I am ok, we are ok, and in the end, it will all be okay.
Thank you for visiting my blog yesterday.
I am very moved by your story and the current struggles you are facing. You seem like such a strong and incredible person. I am looking forward to keeping up with you.
Know that there's a "stranger" in Texas keeping you and yours in her thoughts and prayers.
Be strong. Your post is quite moving. Good luck to you. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
i know i am a newbie to your blog but i can feel the heartbeat behind your posts and i feel like my life is a little better through your words. so thanks for THAT!!
prayers going up for you, your hubs and your fam.
Kori, I don't post much on your blog, but I read often. Your story amazes me, and quite frankly, you amaze me! Your husband amazes me! You are both incredibly strong and faithful people, and I want you to know that you are both in my thoughts and prayers. You are so right when you say that 'It will all be okay.' It will!
Thanks for stopping by our blog and saying hello. I am so moved by your story and your husband's fight against cancer. My heart goes out to you and your family and you will be in my prayers.
God bless!
Yes, you will.
God is in control, and you are letting Him be.
Love and prayers coming at you!!!
xoxoxo
p.s. BEAUTIFUL family photograph!!!
Kory, I'm so sorry to hear about what you and your family are struggling through. I'm grateful that we serve a God who is bigger than we are, and I pray that you would continue to trust Him even while you deal with the emotions that will inevitably come and go through this process. Peace and grace to you.
Look at that beautiful family...what a blessing!
Yes, you will be okay. Richard will be okay, and the boys will be okay. Be strong. But when you are feeling weak, know that I am praying for you and thinking of you.
I am trying not to cry (I am at work, it might look a little strange to the clients coming in) becuz oh man, girl, I'm so so sorry. :-( I'm very sad FOR you and Richard and the boys and yet...I can understand where Richard is at. I think that you reach a point where you just can't keep putting your body through it (the "treatment") anymore if you are not seeing any "relief" from it...and you are just ready to put it in God's hands.
I am not super religious at all, I don't go to church. I do, however, believe in God. When my father stopped his treatments, I got him the Footprints Poem...I found it comforting and hoped he would too.
I know no words I say can make it better, but I want to reprint the poem here for you and Richard and I hope it brings you some peace during this difficult time. xoxoxApril
"Footprints in the Sand
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there were one set of footprints.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints.
So I said to the Lord,
"You promised me Lord, that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during
the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most,
you have not been there for me?"
The Lord replied, "The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand, is when I carried you."
I missed this one yesterday.
Thank YOU sweetie - for opening up yourself and sharing this with us... traveling this road... well WITH you seems a bit extreme but it'll have to do for now, is a priviledge like none other I've known.
Hi Kori ~ what a beautiful picture of your family. You are such an inspiration to me...I will be praying for you and Richard.
Hugz,
Michele
I just read your post from yesterday....to say you are inspiring hardly sums it up. There aren't any words to describe your faith and the peace you are feeling other than God given. THANK you for sharing with us your struggles and your faith. This WILL touch SO many and will have a ripple effect that won't ever stop.
I wish I had something to say that would make things easier. I don't. Just know that I'm praying for husband and you and your family.
~melody~
I love the picture of all of you. And I have been thinking of you often. I think it's amazing what can happen when women pray...
Wow, you and your husband's story is incredible. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts. May you have many more wonderful times together.
Hi. I just found your blog from Dysfunctional Mom's blog. I haven't gotten to read much of your blog, but I did read the "about me" section and this post... I just wanted to let you konw that I have dealt with cancer with a loved one and it is a hard struggle for all involved.
I wish you and your beautiful family, all the strength, courage, blessings, love, miracles and prayers in the world.
i'm sending you all my best, and you will all be in my thoughts and prayers.
I'll try to read more of your blog after I get my son in bed, or tomorrow.
thank you for sharing your story and I'm glad I found your blog.
(((((( HUGS)))))
xoox jenn
Bless your heart and the heart of your family. I will pray for your husband.
Kori -- I'm a newbie to your blog and wanted to say how sorry I am that your husband and family are suffering so.
My mom is a colon cancer surviver (9 years). She made it through months of chemo and radiation and refused to complete her last round treatments. It was so incredibly difficult and painful.
So on some level I can understand what your husband is going though.
(((HUGS))) to you all!
I agree you are such a strong woman. You are dealing with quite a bit and in spite of it all you are not only persevering but you are organizing the Secret Santa. You are amazing!
Kori - I just saw your message below. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now, nor how your dear husband is managing. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Kori thank you for visiting my blog a few weeks ago. I wish nothing but the best for your family. i'm adding you to my reading list and will visit again soon. until then, all my prayers and best wishes!
Post a Comment