I managed to talk Richard into getting out of the house.
My MIL, FIL, 2 SIL's and nieces and nephews went camping. they wanted us to go but I know that was a no go. but I did manage to talk Richard into going up there and spending the day. We had a very nice visit and the weather was perfect.
Although my youngest accident prone child managed to fall on a stick that he was holding mind you and stab himself in the eye. My nephew Rowdy came running and carrying on and we all took off down to the playground to find him but my FIL had already picked him up. I was scared to death all I could think about was his eye on the end of a stick. But he's fine now. We rinsed it with some water and made sure we got all the dirt out of it. It's a little swollen and really bloodshot where he scratched it with the stick. He can see so we'll keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't get any worse.
So we had a beautiful day out with a little excitement.
It was wonderful.
And thank you to my Hubby for spending the day with us and making memories for everyone even though you don't feel the best. I love you so very much.
6 months ago











10 comments:
So glad that you were able to get out for a bit and enjoy the day as a family!
I am glad that you did have some to as a family...and so glad you little one didn't gouge his eye out! I hope you have a restful Sunday!!
I am so glad that you all were able to spend a beautiful day outside. I am laughing about the eye on the end of stick thing. That so sounds like my middle child.
Im so glad you had a good day!! Days like that are so hard to come by!! Poor little one, I was always the acciedent prone one and when I say that, I mean broke all but 2 toes, all but 3 fingers, my collar bone, my wrist, my nose, had back surgery, and sprained my foot and my ankle at the same time. It has since calmed down since I graduated high school...however, as you can see, I am well accomplished in that field!!
Yea, glad to hear Richard was able to get out. I know you all need this kind of family time. Glad to hear your sons eye is okay.
Continued prayers as always.
I know it was a blessing to you to have your family together for that outing. What a strong guy he is, and you are such a grateful supporter. Hope you are having a nice Sunday too!
I'm glad y'all were able to get out.
Now, about that stick in the eye...I don't know what to think
Oh my gosh Kori!
That stick incident! That is one of my fears. Thank goodness your little one is OK.
I am so happy that Richard joined the family. It must help, at least a little, for his spirit. I'm sure it did for your whole family.
Do you have any pictures you would like to share? I would love to see them. (Without the stick/eye combo, of course! :-> )
I am so glad that you all got out together as a family! I am even happier that you didn't have another hospital visit with one of your kids!
Yeah for the day spent with family and the wonderful memories associated... even the eye....
Post a Comment