**** UPDATE**** Just as I was finishing they called Richard back for his scan. Thought ya'll might want to know.
Well we're here. The hubby has allowed me to use his new shnazy notebook pc to be able to Blog while here. I know he is soooo a keeper.
He's already had labs and now we are waiting on the scan. Thye don't start till 7 so we have a few minutes to wait. So far we are the only ones here which makes for a good thing as far as the waiting goes. Hubby is hanging in there. I think he's a little nervous cause he sure is quite. I can't say much I'm nervous too.
My wonderful MIL is with us. she keeps us both sane. lol
On the way here this morning Richard tells us that he has discovered a knot right next to his collar bone. He noticed it a few days a but didn't want to say anything. He didn't want us to worry but he told us this morning so that way when we're in there seeing the doctor we won't be surprised when he mentions it. So now I'm worried about that.
So far the cancer has been contained in the same general area. What if it is spreading elsewhere now? I mean I know it is eventually going to happen anyway but, not this soon.
Say some extra prayers you guys. Thanks. Love ya'll.
6 months ago











8 comments:
extra prayers your way!! good luck.
Praying right now! Hang in there!!
THINKING OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Girl.....
Been thinking of y'all all morning, praying hard...
Love ya!
Tracy
prayers and extra prayers to ya!
Hi, I just found you today through Hot Tub Lizzy's blog.
I am an ICU nurse, and lost my dad to cancer several years ago. I can so feel your suffering and heartache and fear and frustration, and yet your comfort in the Lord.
I am compelled to pray for you and your husband and family. May God give you the peace and strength to face whatever lies ahead. You picked such a great song in your previous post; amazing how music can soothe our souls.
You have a beautiful blog, and a beautiful family.
Found you thru Lizzy. Sweetie, you are so in my thoughts and prayers. I have had shingles and Jacob is not exaggerating the pain it REALLY hurts, don't even want to remember it kinda hurt.
My daughter died in a car accident, she was 19 and it has been a tough road, but we can do this - God helps us thru it all.
You were on my heart today and now I know why. I need to keep reading.
Post a Comment