Thursday, September 11, 2008

Compliments

So today I have been told that I am...

Pretty - ( of course was there ever any doubt? We're all pretty in one way or another)

Smart - (only sometimes. I try not to use my intellectual abilities to intimidate anyone. oh gee lol)

Generous - (this is most definitely correct. I am a giver of all things whether it be my time, gifts, my heart. And the person that loves with their whole heart not half... it's the only way. Trust me)

Funny - (I like to think so at least sometimes)

All of these wonderful compliments have been bestowed upon me from Tiffany and all her lovely Blog readers. Tiffany was one of my Pay it Forward contest winners and now she is spreading the love. She has an awesome prize for some lucky person. You might want to go check it out. She just ROCKS like that!

45 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you are pretty, smart, generous and funny! I'm sure it's true if Tiffany says so!
How fun to find you...it's the first time over to your blog! Off I go to look around!

Ann Harrison said...

And might I add, inspiring, loving and you look great in glasses!
This is my first visit.
I'm going to check out your blog!

Angie said...

Hi Kori!
I was snooping around some blogs today and a little birdie told me to come and visit you and then give a report on what I found. My report will be as follows:
Kari happens to be the prettiest, smartest, funniest and most generous person I have ever met. Her blog rocks and I will definitely be back for more visits!
~Angie~

Kori said...

You are all of those things and more-and I am not saying that because I give a rip about the prize; I have my eye on another one, ha ha. No, you really are a blessing to so many of us, whether you know it or not.

Laura said...

I have to agree you are pretty, smart, generous, and funny! Off to look at your blog!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Such nice compliments! And, so true of course.

Tiffany said...

You are all these things and more.

Spreading the love is so much fun. Anyone who comes by this blog will be inspired.

You are totally pretty, funny, smart and GENEROUS.

Claremont First Ward said...

Totally funny, smart, generous and pretty. Plus, from what I've seen, you manage what's on your plate with grace.

Jennie said...

So the story is going around that you are funny, smart, generous and pretty...I will keep your family in my prayers...

MediMonsters said...

I heard from a blog fairy that you were the most funny, most generous, most smartest and most prettiest person she had ever met and you know what???? It's true!!! You are every one of things and more. Great blog!!

LdybugSammi said...

I agree with all of the above but I'm going to add STRONG to that list!

FlipFlop Mom said...

She's telling NO lies!!! Ü Ü

Gina said...

Hey! Aren't you that pretty, smart, and funny girl everyone keeps talking about?!?!
I thought so!!!!
:-D
Congrats on a FEEL GOOD today!!!!

Honey Mommy said...

I think that you are gorgeous, intelligent, generous and hilarious. Now imagine what people who actually KNOW you must think of you!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....its all true....you lucky duck!!!!

Rachel said...

Wow first time here; I love your positivity...it's adicting and encouraging...best of luck..we will be thinking of you and your beautiful family.

Jo-Jo said...

Hey I love your blog! I found it via Ann's....she sent me to Tiffany and there I found you! I am so glad I did because you are definitely pretty, smart, generous and funny!

I will sure to visit for more!

Unknown said...

You are pretty, smart, generous and funny. It is exemplified in your blog. Your faith and strength are admirable.

krissy said...

Don't forget strong and faithful. So many of us think that of you.

I'm glad you approved my linkage to you. And I cannot wait to show the greater sioux falls area what can be done to help families as terrific as yours.

Big hugs sweetheart. You always will know where to find me.

The Chicken Farmer's Wife----------------- said...

So my instructions were to come here and tell you that I thought you were pretty, smart, generous, and funny. From what I read, I can see that and so much more. After reading around on your blog, I wish I had something uplifting and profound to say, but I think the best I can do is that I will honestly pray for you and your family. Also, I have been following the cf husband for MONTHS... Glad I found your blog! Jerri in KY

Tinabean said...

Kori,
Our friend Tiffany is absolutely right!
You are Pretty, Smart, Generous & Funny.
Also may I add very Strong & Inspirational.
I have enjoyed reading your blog.
I hope all is well with your family.

Dee said...

Its always great to hear nice thigs about yourself. I will be reading through your blog thanks to Tiffany.

Becky W said...

I have kept thinking about your family and was brought back here. You are pretty, smart, generous and funny!! I would say that even without Tiffany saying so!!! Still praying for you!

Rhea said...

Tiffany rocks. And you are smart, gorgeous, pretty and funny. :o)

Tam said...

YOU are all that and MORE!

Happy FRIDAY KORI!

Tam said...

HEY get those colored bins for TOYS they ROCK and it makes clean UP easy! Trust ME I love the BINS it was just that I was not home and the hubs let them destroy it all whilst he slept! LOL LOL

Solei said...

hello! just stopping by to let you know that you're pretty, smart, generous and funny. =0D

- and now i'm off to read your blog!

Cracker Scraps said...

You are a wonderful person and my prayers are with you as your husband goes through his CA treatment! My father died from colon cancer in 2004! That means I get to get the big "scope" every five years! So far I've had 3! That prep ain't no fun!

So here's some Sista lovin' for you and a great big hug!

Michele said...

Good morning Kori...very nice compliments indeed! Love your blog..I've finally had time to look around!

Hugz,
Michele

Scrappinfor3 said...

You really are pretty, smart, generous & funny. It also looks like your family needs more prayers. I don't know the details yet. . .but know that you are in some more prayers today.

Jennifer said...

You deserve all those compliments Kori!! I will go have a look at Tiffany's blog...

Rachel Ann said...

You are pretty, smart, generous and funny!

I've read through a bit of your blog and I have to say...it's ok to be honest! Way to go...and way to be strong for your family.

Susie said...

I am going to add three more things: you are a wife, a mother, and a friend. Everything else is the icing...

LarryG said...

gee if i had to sum up Kori... i'd say...
- Pretty - Smart - Generous - Funny -

I do think there's any problem with consensus on these!

thotlady said...

I think Tiffany is great too! Love to read her blog.

She thinks the best of you. She sent me over after all.

Nikki said...

wow! I said that I love this little comment chase (to win some prize) because I love the idea that you can "meet" new people on the internet. I am so excited that I might "meet" a new friend... but... wow! I am so impressed by you... and what you are going through right now. The Lord touches us in mysterious ways, and I will consider this a prompting to keep you in my prayers.
Nikki
gueronikki.blogspot.com

Casey said...

yes you are def. pretty, smart, generous, and funny! : )

2 Green Eyed Girls said...

You are also strong, proud, selfless and a great deal more than you give yourself credit for. New to your blog, but will add you to my prayers, all of you. I wish you and your family strength and faith.

Melissa said...

I was sent here from Tiffany. Here are more compliments for you-you are pretty, funny, smart and generous! It's so fun to spread the love!

TJDKG said...

allow me to add some more then.
I am amazed at your strength and your faith. It truly is a great thing to have. I've read back on your blog quite a ways and your thankful and strength post really touched me. As did your when y ou look what do you see one. You are an amazing woman and example to me on not giving up. The way you speak of your husband and your children you can tell you love them so much. Its amazing to me and makes me want to strive to be a better person. Thanks for the inspiration and for being an such a great example of how to keep going and having faith that things will be ok. My uncle had colon cancer so this all is bringing back some memories for me.

Jamy said...

I appreciate your honesty in your blog. I can't imagine what your family is feeling and I'm very sorry. I never know what to say to people in a difficult situation. If there are DO's and DO NOT's please fill me in so I don't seem insensitive. And you are pretty! And I love your blog. ;)

Unknown said...

Well, I think that youare all of those and sadly, it shouldn't take a contest to have those things said !

I will be back ...

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

I feel for you and all you're going through - we all do so much to stay a part of the "world" in the midst of our own little worlds - you're doing great!

Emily said...

Hi Kori,
Just coming to the site because I love a good layout and a great read. I am new to linking so I am not loving on you for the printer. I just wanted to let you know I love your site (I LOVE YOUR SITE DESIGN) maybe you could help me with mine (its pitiful).
And you have some daggone cute kids!!
I love the pay it forward idea, I have always been a strong supporter of it and happy to see it coming into the blog world.
Well, thank you for letting me stop by, I will add you to my reads and if you would like, come see my blog sometime and see how much it needs some updating!
Take care!
Emily

Jacki McHale said...

Hello I was sent here to tell you that your pretty, smart, generous and funny. No doubt, from the first few minutes on your blog, that is true.

Now I am going back to poke around a bit.

Jacki
SITSa