Oh my goodness. I think I have blogger block. I have been sitting here looking at a blank screen for a little while now and I can't seem to think of what I want to write. Is this really happening? To me? I always have something to say.
I know ya'll probably don't want to hear about how Diet Coke stumped me this weekend. Kim and I were driving in the car after being at Wal-Mart for like half a day.
And Kim says "did you know that if you drink half of this bottle of diet coke it contains 31 grams of caffeine?"
Of course I said "No I didn't know that." (I am not a label reader mind you)
Kim then proceeds to tell me that the label says if you consume the entire bottle of Diet Coke it contains 76 grams of caffeine.
Do you see why I am stumped by this? Last time I checked 31 and 31 made 62. So how did they get 76 does something change if you drink the whole bottle at one time instead of drinking it in halves?
I'm also pretty sure that ya'll don't want to know that I am working on some things for my blogger buddies in the upcoming months.( this would be you) Ok maybe you would like to know that but... Oh I'm so not telling. Have you sent me your address yet?
See I have blogger block. Maybe I'll be better this evening.
I think I'm just in a slump with everything. I really wanted to have a date lunch with my hubby. But ya know that whole not going out of the house because I have this rash kind of interferes with that. Maybe I'll go get us something for dinner and we can have a date night at home when the boys are gone to Church.
We'll see.
6 months ago











14 comments:
I hope you guys can have a date night together, whether that be at home or out. Send the boys off to a friends house!! I am suppose to send you my address?? I'm confused. I must have missed something somewhere!! Hope the rash gets better. THinking of you in frozen tundra of hell~~Tara
Frozen tundra of hell = Canada. Just wanted to make that clear!! LOL
I hope you do get to have date night, that is so nice isn't it.
I promise me and my husband NEVER get to do anything alone. Its been ages since we've had a weekend get away together...just can't go off and leave Molly, its really scarey to think if anything happened to both me and Steve none of the grandparents would know how to take care of Molly (her meds, breathing treatments, etc), Molly is 12 now so I really need to make a point to get her more independant on taking care of herself. Tiffany my oldest daughter is good with Molly, and if Molly ever spends the night with her Tiffany does make sure everything gets done, thank goodness.
Anyway, Steve and I have decided as soon as Tiffany's wedding is over we're going away for a weekend alone ... maybe Tiffany will be a good big sister (which she really is) and she'll keep Molly for us.
About your blogger block, I have that too, lately I have had trouble thinking of something to talk about that other people would actually wanna read.
Well...... I have blabbed enough.
Take care and I hope you and Richard enjoy your time together tonight.
Tracy
block is not bad - something is on the way - and you seem to have the patience to let it come to the surface in its own time. That is a smart move :)
you might try Wordless Wednesday :)
Good for you for writing through your block. I just post pics or don't post at all if I have block. It happens to the best of us. That includes you, since you are the best of us. :)
Hope you all get a date tonight. You deserve it!!!
I can't help with the blogger block BUT
A bottle is actually 2 and a HALF servings, so 31/2 is 15.5 so 31+31+15.5 is 77.5 and then apparently there's a little... evaporation? when you drink the whole bottle so you end up at 76.
I'm a dork.
Find a meme and do it-do a ten things one, or something like that. It is mindless in one sense, but also keeps you in the practice of writing while your mind is percolating. It works for me.
I hope you can have a date night at home. After the kids are in bed...light some candles, you know the drill.
And, I don't drink soda, but I'm guessing the soda was actually 2.5 servings. 31+31+15.5=77.5...that's pretty close. But I also didn't know that they put the caffeine on the side of the bottle, either.
And, you'll get something to blog about soon; when you least expect it!
Hmmm... that math just doesn't add up does it?!?!
I think a date night at home sounds super romantic!!! Put a blanket on the floor, light some candles, some soft music... order out chinese or whatever your preference is- and relax and enjoy!!!
You'll work through your slump. sometimes we need to be slumpy.
We'll wait it out with you.
:-)
Yuck--I hate blogger block! I hope you and hubby can get a date night in!!
Oh, I hope you ended up having a date night at home....that sounds like fun!!!
Yeah, that math didn't add up for me either...hmmm!
HI had a minute to blog stalk! HMMM Alone with the Husband...HMM What is that? I have not been alone with my HUSBAND in five years!
I thought I left a comment yesterday, but I guess not... Hmmmm those gremlins in my computer.
I hope you got to have a great date night with Richard!
Kori -- Thank you so much for stopping by my blog last week when I had a BATW day! I really appreciate your prayers for my hubby and his cancer diagnosis and I'm definitely praying for a big miracle to occur in your life!!! I'm adding you to my subscriptions and I'll be back!
Post a Comment