Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Always there for me...

Heard this on my way home from work. It's one of my favorites.


I cried, I wept, I prayed and I wanted to share it with you. Some days just suck but with a love like this... it doesn't seem so bad anymore. I can't describe what I feel on some days. But today for me was not a good day. This song made it a little better.





17 comments:

Gina said...

I was just thinking you were due for a post and was wondering how you were doing.
I will watch the video soon. I am about to go to bed, and I'm sure it will hit me rather emotionally too and don't want to "go there" tonight.
THANK YOU for sharing with us.
We love you, girl!!!

Valerie said...

I sang along to the video. Just know that there are lots of folks praying for you and your family -- "friends" all over the web that haven't met you in person, but count you as a friend nonetheless...:)

WheresMyAngels said...

Been wondering about you too. Prayers for you all.

Unknown said...

Sorry you had a sucktastic day!! Hope today goes a bit better. I am here for support if you need it. Your bloggy buddies love you, don't forget!!

BBB said...

Hmm... I'll have to check this out when i get home.

I love you pumpkin...

Tina said...

That was beautiful, thanks for sharing it. Music of this nature provokes such strong emotions in me I usually avoid it. I don't know why.
So thanks for delivering it to me.
Take care Kori!

Unknown said...

Beautiful song. Thanks for posting it !!

Kelly said...

Love it. just what I needed today! Thanks for always sharing what you're thinking and feeling with us.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Isn't it great when a song just takes the words right out of your mouth?

I've been wondering how things are going.

Lula! said...

I don't sing this song--I practically yell it:

MY GOD HE WAS, MY GOD HE IS, MY GOD HE'S ALWAYS GONNA BE!!!!!!!!!

Love it. Love Aaron Shust. And love the Lord for His promimses. Always.


p.s. We must discuss Twilight a bit further, Kori. No scary vamp stuff...no horror stuff...no sex, no bad language. It's a love story, plain and simple. I would never steer you wrong, promise!

FlipFlop Mom said...

You always AMAZE me... always.. I love that song.. LOVE IT!!! It's amazing what Christ gave up for us.. I always praise God for the talent He gives some of us to sing and worship HIM.. What a true gift!!

Keep you in prayer and lifting you up!!! Keep your chin up... I'm proud of you!!!

Louisa Claire said...

i am so sorry you had a crap day! thanks so much for sharing! I will listen to the vid soon but just put LP down and don't want to wake her with the noise (I am not normally that precious but she seems a bit out of sorts today...). Thanks for sharing! Sending lots of love you way and wishing I could sit down with you for a coffee in person!

Ann Harrison said...

(((hug)))
I'm sorry today was not a good day.
Here's some lightness for you.

I've created my version of a blog award.
Come by and see!

Tiffany said...

Awesome. I am thinking of you all the time.

LOVED the treats you sent.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

That's a great song, we sing it in church a lot. Its a great reminder!!!

You hang in there Kori, if you were to look at the sand right now.....there'd only be one set of print....He's got you....hang on!!!

LarryG said...

it's overwhelming to be loved with the love of Jesus Christ, but he loves us anyhow...
it touches my heart deeply...
i covet your prayers and send you mine

Ann Harrison said...

Hi Kori,
I've got a Virtual Girls Night Out happening over at my blog. You're invited! Please come over!