Tuesday, September 2, 2008

well, well

Things are going pretty good around here. Richard has been feeling somewhat better. We have learned that if he doesn't get warm or hot then the rash seems to be a little more tolerable. My Mother-in-law and I made a late night trip to Wal-Mart Saturday to purchase a fan. (btw wal-mart has fans on clearance. I got a remote control stand-up oscillating fan for 15 bucks) We put the an in our bedroom so it blows directly across the bed and he has been sleeping a lot better ever since. Thank goodness.

Now on to the news you have all been anticipating. I had 17 entries into my little pay-it-forward giveaway. Some of you missed the boat and I'm sorry. But I have a plan for ya'll. Keep reading...

So here are the winners.

Melissa at Another Day in Paradise

Jenn at Life on the Roof

Tiffany at The R Family Diaries

And the Grand Prize Winner is... Tracy at A Simple Country Life.

Congratulations Ladies please email your addresses at b4him@bellsouth.net

This was a ton of fun and I hope to do this again sometime in the future. As far as everyone else, my loyal readers. I have a little something up my sleeve. So if you would send me your addresses as well. You will be receiving goodies from me to in the weeks and months to come. When you least expect it. I am a surprise kind of girl and I think this will be fun for all of us.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so excited. I didn't even comment so I could win. I just love to blab about stuff. Who knew it would pay off???

I hope your hubby stays well. I will be praying.

Love ya sister! Melissa

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow, Kori! That is totally too generous of you (but I'm totally going to send you my address)!!!

I'm glad that you found a cheap fan and it's helping so much! I will continue to pray for you all.

Jennifer said...

Yay--I'm glad your husband is feeling better!!

Congrats to your pay-it-forward winners!

Anonymous said...

Dang it...how did I miss all of this? I'm not stalking you well enough!!! I'll do better...I swear....I'm at the end of your street right now!!! j/k

So glad Richard is feeling better! I can't believe you got that fan for $15.....I'm going to my Walmart tonight to see if mine has any....

Tracy said...

Kori you are just the sweetest!

Hope Richard is having a good day...glad the fan is helping him feel some better.

Tracy

Gina said...

I am SOOOO glad to hear that things are getting easier for Richard!!!! I'm so glad that he decided to stick it out.

That IS an awesome deal on that fan- with a REMOTE?!?! We just bought one at Home Depot for $30 with no remote, but it is pretty cool. (ha! no pun intended).

How fun! I will send you my address soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your hubby is feeling better! WalMart must be marking their summer/seasonal stuff way down, some guy stopped me there yesterday to tell me that they had their volleyball/badmitten sets in the back marked down to $9.00! A little to late for me, I was on my way out the door, LOL

LarryG said...

very cool!
i am still rejoicing with you guys winning the hp thingie!

terrific that you are paying forward!

Elfie33 said...

Glad that the fan helped your husband. Just found your blog and wanted to say hello.

Tiffany said...

I can't believe I am a winner!

Yeah!!