Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday plans anyone?

Not much going on around this place today. I am desperately trying to get my swap gift done. It slow going I tell ya.

Also I have some pork tenderloins in the oven cooking away in some Coca-Cola. Going to make some barbecue potatoes over at my friend Linda's tonight. We're going to have dinner over there and maybe play some cards while all the kiddos play. I'm just glad that the Hubby agreed to go and get out of the house.

Okay well back to work on my gift. Boy I sure do hope she likes it. I promise to take some pictures when I'm done.

So tell me what are you doing on this Saturday?

7 comments:

BBB said...

The girls and I went to a Girl Scouts Recruiting thing, then wandered around Target where I got some GREAT deals (nothing major but...) and now we're home and I'm about to start cleaning... OH so exciting.

have fun this evening! I'm so glad Richard feels like getting out!!

Tracy said...

Hi Kori,
Steve and I had a nice day today, we went to Tuscaloosa alone...Molly stayed over at one of her friends (Penni) house while we went. Then we picked up the girls and brought them back here with us, Penni is gonna spend the night with us so Molly will have a blast I know. Two more full days of home IV's after today,,,wooohooo! Go back to B'ham Tuesday to hopefully have the PIC line removed.
Hope y'all have a fun night....
Tracy

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

We went to a State Fair and did some people watching. Izzy discovered her love for the merry-go-round and wanted to "ride the horsies" again and again because they went "round and round."

Oh, I got my swap gift today, too! And did some cleaning and organizing of all things baby and toddler.

Melissa said...

tenderloin in coca cola? Sounds really good. I'm gonna have to try it!
Love ya!

WheresMyAngels said...

I had to clean most of the day. Then my parents had to drive three hours to babysit for me tomorrow. They came in today, took us out to dinner and then took took of my girls to the hotel with them, my 16 year old refused cause she wanted to stay up tonight and watch TV. lol

tomorrow I have to go to a Royals Baseball game in KC with the individuals I work with. Not looking forward to it, I don't like sports.

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

Hi! I found you through Ann's GNO post. There is nothing going on here tonight at all, except my over-eating of Chunky Monkey ice cream! :)

Ann Harrison said...

Kori, I know about the music!
Dude, I'm old!!!
I have some new favorites I'm going to play tomorrow. (Not quite Jonas Bros., more something for the 20-somethings. ;-> )