Thursday, September 4, 2008

Feeling the Love

Gina at Lattes and Lipstick gave me an award. (Oh yeah how about them apples? Doing a happy dance.) I really love Gina, she is an amazing person in all that she does for her husband George. I totally relate with her because all though our battles are somewhat different they are very much the same. Any of us would do whatever it takes for more... more of everything.
So here is my award.

Here are the instructions for this award.
1.The winner puts logo on her/his blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve chosen.

So I have to continue to send the love. Ya'll know I'm just a lovey dovey kind of girl. (Kim not a word) Anyways here is my 7 lovey dovey award winners.

Susie at Nothing Clever to Say. She has been through so much yet she always has a kind encouraging word to say. She's amazing.

Just a Flip Flop Mom. We haven't been friends long but she is amazing in all sense of the word. Anyone that would pay almost 10 bucks to send my hubby some breadn' butter pickles just because I told her how much he loved them. Well is just absolutely wonderful. I adore her.

Kristin at The Sweeney 4. What can I say? She is beautifully amazing. Her spirit is unbreakable. Her faith is inspiring. She leaves me in awe. She makes me want to be more humble before the Lord. (for this I am not)And those sweet twins Lily and Wyatt are just the most precious little kiddos ever.

Lizzy at The Journey to the Hot Tub. Everyone that knows her loves her. I mean how can you not? She's so sweet when she talks about her love for Mr. B. And the antics of Essie and Gert are hilarious.

Tara at Our Princess in Pigtails. Has the most amazing pigtailed daughter one has ever laid eyes upon. Tara Rocks! No really she does rock... Kenley to sleep.She also has some comment lovin' to give so go check her out.

Karla at Zander and Me. She is so funny. And her french fry eating kiddo is just the most handsome little guy ever.

Last but not least, there is another blog I love to read. And it would be Angie's over at Bring the Rain. Angie has a ton of readers and I don't even know if she knows I am one of them. I comment sometimes but alot of times I don't. Her strength is amazing. Everything she and her family has faced over the last year has not made her faith waiver a bit the loss of her precious daughter Audrey Caroline has touched the hearts of many. But it is Angie's undying Faith in God that is such a blessing to everyone. Her testimony is one that has truly touched my heart.

You all are a blessing to me. And I give this award to all of you. God Bless you and yours today.

Also wish me luck I'm going to see about buying a few clothes for work this evening. This is never an easy tasks for me. Minnie Mouse told me that they had all their Summer stuff marked down at Belk's so we're going to see about that. If it were shoes and purses I was shopping for that would not be a problem. But clothes are not exactly my forte. I am dragging Kim along for support during my shopping endeavor. Pray for her she's gonna need it. lol I'll be sure to let ya'll know how it goes.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet Action Jackson. My first bloggie award. I am soo excited my husband just might get some action jackson!! Thanks for making my week, my month, oh wait, my year!!

Kelly said...

You picked some great ones! Especially Kristin and Angie. Their faith is amazing and an example to many.

Kori said...

Congratulations on the much-deserved award; and good luck shopping!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on your award and to your winners!

I hope the shopping goes well! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kori.....you absolutely deserve this award! I DO love your blog!

Thanks so much for passing it on to me and for all the kind words. I don't remember how we found each other's blogs months ago...but I'm SOOOO glad we did!

FlipFlop Mom said...

ohh goodness.. you made me cry... I love YOUR blog and the amazing woman that YOU are.. I haven't known you long either.. but once I popped over here.. I felt I had!!! Hugs to you girl!!! Love ya back!!! ( now I have to blog.. tee hee)

HoodMama said...

Congrats on the award!!!!

Decor To Adore said...

I will have a great time checking out these other blogs. Thanks!

Kimberlee said...

im glad everyone prayed for me when we went shopping!! I really WANT those shoes!! But you know how that goes! Well thanks for what you said at your house this evening! It helped somewhat but you know, I still dont know what to do!! But all I can do right now is pray!! I love you!!

HoodMama said...

Ok, I just read about your 5 minutes award! It's an amazing article on your family and ya'll are much deserving! Whoohoo!!!

Tam said...

Wishing you luck on the clothes buying and you must post us pics of your great finds! Congrats on your award and have a great weekend!!!!

Kate said...

Totally awesome....you truly deserve it! Yay for you! :D How fun...will head over and check out your nominations for sure! :) I talked about your blog on Blog Day, here's the link: http://enjoytheride4.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-day-2008_31.html


Have a great weekend!!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.