Monday, February 2, 2009

Sister for Bean!

So this morning I was reading some blogs and I always read MckMama's. I have never not once commented. I also have never participated in Not Me Monday. Haha... I know I need to quit being a lurker.

Anyhow this morning she blogged about Claire's Super Huge Adoption Raffle-Raiser and the opportunity to win an awesome Canon prize pack.

And well you guys know I am in desperate need of a camera with our Angel Disney trip fast approaching. And what better to try and win one other than helping in Claire's adoption process.

Even if I don't win at least I know I had a hand in doing a small part to help bring Claire home.

I do hope you will stop over and check it out.

10 comments:

Krissi said...

Your trip is fast approaching, you guys must be getting so excited! And the boys, I bet they just almost can't stand the suspense! What an awesome gift to be able to go and do with your family and have those memories for the rest of your lives :) Hope you have a WONDERFUL Monday!

LarryG said...

hey i hope it does work out.

The trip is going to be wonderful!
enjoy!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip- hopefully with tons of pics. *hugs* You are indeed very blessed.

angi_b72 said...

Awesome, I will have to check it out!! Have a wonderful week!

Devri said...

I too read her blog, I never comment, she has enough. I hope you get the camera, you deserve it.

And claire's adoption is a great fund raiser.

MarciaBrady said...

Good Luck! Hope you win it!

Laura said...

I need to check this out! Thanks for posting, Kori! Hope you have a good week!

Kristen Andrews said...

yes a new camera would be great for your trip!

Marrdy said...

Thanks for the tip.

Angie's Spot said...

Oh, I hope you win!!! I'll go check it out. :-)