So we went and saw the Nurse Practitioner. She felt and pushed and I thought Richard was going to come up and knock her out. But he didn't. He was good.
Anyhow she left and called the Doctor. He wants Richard to have another CT scan. So that is scheduled for in the morning. Then we go next Tuesday to see the Doctor to go over the report and hopefully find out what is causing the Hubby so much pain.
Richard has an extremely high tolerance to pain. So when he says something hurts. You better bet your bottom it hurts. It breaks my heart to see him going through all this. I just pray there is something they can do to at least make it more tolerable.
Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
6 months ago











30 comments:
I'm so sorry for all the pain he is experiencing. I'll be praying.
♥
Joy
Sometimes I don't think the medical staff is as compassionate as they should be. Keeping you in my prayers!
waiting is the WORST! Sorry friend... Hope you find out something SOON
You tell that Nurse Practitioner that she's working with a human being, not a stuffed animal! Being over-worked and over-tired commen sense can go out the window.
You are in my prayers.
Hoping and praying for the pain to subside. Keep us posted.
I pray that things will be ok for him.
Praying that everything will be ok!
Praying and praying, for a good CT scan. For pain control for Richard. For strength for you.
Poor Richard. It's so hard to stay positive during constant pain. I hope he finds relief.
Lifting you up in prayer.
Praying Girl!!
Oh man Kori, I feel so horrible for him to be in this kind of pain.
Richard, I am praying for you.
Waiting is hard and I am sorry Richard is in pain. I will pray for him and your cute family.
You are all in my prayers Kori!
Praying for your peace of mind while waiting .. and praying for Richard as well, that he would know the comfort of the One who gives it the best.
Hang in there, sweet thang.
will continue to pray, I had that happen to me once and came home blue in the hand, they needed it there, it was horrible
Prayed for y'all...just...NOW!
Definitely lifting you all up prayer today!
I found your log. I am so sorry for the rocky road your family is walking. Your family is in my prayers. A stranger surfing your blog has placed you in my heart and prayers.
Just lifted him up to the throne. Love you.
This all SUCKS.......
seriously, I know that you sometimes feel that way and don't say it, so I just said it for you.
And the great news is that our God is just fine with us saying that.
Kori, you are an inspiration. An amazing woman with an amazing spirit.
I just prayed for Richard (and you and the boys.) I will continue to be praying.
Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes, and you know that if I lived closer to you we would be out together! (with the mommy blabber ;-))
Be blessed today.
Praying for good news...and some relief for Richard.
You are in my prayers Kori...as always!! God Bless you and your family!
My heart just aches for all of you. You continue to be in my prayers! All of you!
So sorry you guys are facing more trails. God will see you through. You are an amazing strength to many. I pray Richard can find some relief soon.
I am so sorry. I am praying for Richard right now.
I hope they find out what is causing the pain. I am praying for you, daily...
I may not come over here everyday and tell you that I'm praying... but always know that I am..I am so sorry for his pain.. it makes me so sad for him... and for you all!!!
I always wish I can do something for you.. but I always know that I have to Be still and know that He is God...not me.. even though I want to fix everything!!!
When I was in Disney I thought of you..all the time!! I can't WAIT for you to go.. just can't WAIT!! I am super excited for YOU!!!
mmm... I just got an idea... ( leave ideas to me).. my friend lives right near Orlando.. and LOVE LOVE LOVES to take pictures and is AMAZING at it... if you would like a "Stalker" one day for a bit of time.. I bet you she would capture a ton of moments at Disney for you.. with all your family... She is a Cancer Survivor as well as her daughter ( she was 15 at the time diagnosed) and she has tons of Compassion and loves to give back.. and help others... so if there is a few hours out of one of those days.. you would like tons of pics.. let me know.. she is AMAZING at photography too!!!
XOXOXOXO
and she is a BLAST!! one of the most fun loving up beat people you would ever meet!!
Good luck with everything Kori--I'm thinking of you!!
Post a Comment