Thursday, February 26, 2009

SURPRISES keep coming!

So this morning. I'm just sitting here trying to get caught up on my blog reading.

And what do I find... this.

WOW!

Surprised most definitely.

23 comments:

Amy said...

That is so kind of her. I hope your family has a great time.

Beth said...

That is so sweet!!!
I'm verklempt.
You all are going to have such an awesome time!

jennifersusan said...

That is so sweet!!!

Shelley said...

Girl, you deserve so much more than this...I just want to help in any way I can.

Chip up! It's going to be a beautiful day!

Tasha Photography said...

I think this is so great. I hope your family has a great time and please know that you and your family deserve a great vacation. God bless you all!

Brandy said...

Kori you have some really fantastic, caring people in your corner! I just know you'll have the time of your life at Disney.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my goodness, how incredibly sweet!

Amy said...

That is awesome! Enjoy your trip :)

LarryG said...

people do the coolest stuff!
Very cool move!

Michelle said...

God is so good Kori, I'm so thrilled someone is doing this for you. Totally flipping awesome!

Young Momma said...

So sweet & more than deserved!!

Michele said...

Hi Kori ~ I was so happy to see this. God is so good and you guys are going to have a fantastic time!

Hugz,
Michele

Britt said...

This.Is.Awesome!!!

betty-NZ said...

God is awesome! Hope you all enjoy more than you thought you ever could!

Shea said...

I am new to your blog and I am also now praying for your husband and your family every day. You are amazingly strong. Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you all have a wonderful trip together.

All the best,
Shea

Rhea said...

What a wonderful surprise! You are very loved, Kori.

Somer Love said...

You are very deserving of it! I hope you guys have the MOST AMAZING time!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I am praying for your family and was happy to "chip in". God's blessings to and your family for a trip you will never forget!!!!


Jennifer

Sig said...

Wow!! :)

Mere said...

That's just AWESOME of her! What a blessing!! Have a great weekend!

Love, Mere

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to give. I mailed a card to you guys earlier in the week and after mailing I thought "dang, I should have slipped a little cash in their for the trip" so after I found the link on your site I was thrilled!!
Have an amazing trip....you're an amazing family!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

That's cause you ROCK!!