Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blog Therapy

My faith is strong yet my heart is heavy.

Sometimes I don't know how to deal.

Sometimes I just need a good cry.

Sometimes I just need a hug.

Sometimes I need a revelation...



All the time I let HIM love me. Cause always I will love HIM.



Sometimes I can't express the way I'm feeling.

Music helps.

34 comments:

Kristin said...

Praying for you today!

Here is something I saw on a church sign a few weeks ago (normally I think these signs are cheesy, but this one was good..)

God will not bring you to anything that he will not bring you through.

Grace said...

Kori... I so agree with what you say. Here's a cyber hug... Prayers for you and your wonderful family. I do believe too that Music is very Powerful. Thanks for sharing this 3rd Day song.

Tam said...

Hey there sending you out a Virtual Hug!

Finding Normal said...

Hugs!

Finding Normal said...

Hugs!

Finding Normal said...

And more hugs!

whoopsadasie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whoopsadasie said...

Great song! Heavenly Father is there for you. Keep believing...keep praying...keep doing. ((((hugs)))) to you!

Britt said...

Music is great isn't it? They always seem to have the perfect words to sing and cry and sway around to.

Hugs to you, miss. I'll let our Father pass it on .. He can get there faster than I can =-)

Joy said...

I know music is wonderful for a weary soul. Just rest in it right now and let God speak to you.


Joy

LarryG said...

Christ told me, " My grace is enough; it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness."
2 Cor 12:9 (the message)

krissy said...

Oh yes. I have felt the same way. It's hard to get your feelings out sometimes. I just usually scream and that helps me...not so much the person that is getting screamed at. LOL.

I love music as well. I listen to everything. I like angry music when I am mad. It lets me release some pent up energy. I also think that I am a awesome singer but my family informs me otherwise. Snots.

Love you.

angi_b72 said...

{{{Kori}}} i am praying for you!! Cheer up...it is Friday!

angi_b72 said...

{{{Kori}}} i am praying for you!! Cheer up...it is Friday!

Melissa said...

Music is so therapeutic. It can express exactly what I'm feeling. Mercy Me is one of my favorites. They just always seem to hit the nail right on the head.

I also love Watermark. Clearly, one of the best Christian music couples that don't record anymore....I miss them.

"Hold on to Jesus...He's holdin' on to you"~lyrics from Erin O'Donnell

Brandy said...

That's what makes music so great. It can evoke and express emotions in all of us. I'm praying for you as always...

scargosun said...

Hey Kori! I haven't been around in awhile and just wanted to tell you I was still thinking about you. I love the pics in your header.

Krissi said...

Know that when WE are weak HE is strong. Today has been a tough day for me too, this morning I went to the services to lay a good friend to rest and all the while my heart kept hurting thinking that he is just 24 years old. We are not promised tomorrow, we all have to live for today. Rely on him and he will get you through! MUCH LOVE from Arkansas

Susie said...

I am sending you love, prayers, and hugs...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You know you have my prayers.

Linda said...

You can have some serious worship with Third Day playing. Love them.

You popped into my thoughts today. So I sent up a big prayer for you and your family. Hope you felt it. Hope you feel all the love and prayers from all over. We're here for you.

Rebecca said...

Music always touches me when mere words cannot. Thinking of you today.
Thanks for stopping by my blog on Monday. It is always great to meet others from Alabama.

Angela said...

Keeping you in our prayers, and sending you big hugs! I love this album also. I love all their music, actually.

Hang in there!

Rhea said...

I'm a little late visiting, but I want to add my hugs to the mix!

Denyse said...

Love Third Day! Music definitely helps us express our feelings, doesn't it? I'm also grateful that The Spirit intercedes for us when words are not enough (Romans 8).
Here's hoping you feel loved, hugged, and understood by your bloggy friends but also by your Heavenly Father.
Love the new layout!

Mom said...

Kori dear can you please stop by my blog I hae something for you!

Tracy said...

Yeaaaaa Kori, congrats on winning you some chocolate!

Rebecca Jo said...

Music has a way... doesn't it

Michelle said...

kori - I hadn't seen you for awhile. Thanks so much for stopping by on my SITS day.

Thank you for sharing these songs. It's so important to find a way to express how we feel, and the blog so frequently does that for us.

I'm hoping things turn up for you soon.

Tiffany said...

I am freaking out cause I just wrote a post I named "Blogerapy" Weird. We are totally connected.

MarciaBrady said...

Well, my computer is being slow today and I can't see what the songs are...but, music is great therapy!!

I've told my boyfriend that if I was ever in a coma or unconscious for a period of time, he was to get my MP3 player and put it on for me to listen to.

Whenever I'm feeling down, music always makes me feel better!

Always in my prayers!

The Blonde Duck said...

I hope you feel better!

Lula! said...

LOVE my Third Day. They are Georgia boys, you know? It's probably why they rock so much.

And I LOVE my Kori, too.

Heather said...

Oh, I so agree with you on the music thing.

That's why I still have a musicplayer on my blog, even though it's not the "in" thing to do.

So many hymns and different songs on the radio have touched my heart when nothing else could.

God knows how to reach you. Sometimes music is His way.