This post is gonna be short. I know! Can ya'll believe it? A short post from me?
First and foremost please remember us in prayer tomorrow as we go to the Oncologist office to see about the CT scan from last week. Pray that the Cancer isn't progressing too much and that the liver and pancreas are still clean of cancer.
After this appointment we will be walking over to the Pulmonary unit where Richard will then be admitted if everything goes as planned. His CF has been flaring up over the last few weeks. We feel it is best for him to go in now so that way he will be feeling his best when we go to Disney.
These stays are never routine for any of us. We told the boys tonight, they knew it was coming. Jacob cried and was very upset. But he got ok and is now gone to Church with his little brother.
Calob always does good with the initial news. It's when Richard actually leaves that he has his come apart. It just never gets any easier.
I will update tomorrow when I get home about the Oncology appointment. Thanks again for all the prayers.
As for you that signed up to be interviewed by me. I will get it to it. Just be patient. During these Hospital stays my life becomes more than a little crazy.
6 months ago











37 comments:
:(
My thoughts are with your family often.
Thinking of you & keeping you in my prayers!
Praying...I hated the hospital stays and the craziness that was part of it. I will be thinking of you and praying for the results tomorrow too!
*hugs* praying for your family.
always in my prayers!!
blessings for richard and you and the boys... lifting up those prayers
Happy Healthy thoughts sent all your ways.
I'll be right there in spirit with you girl!
Praying, praying, praying...
thinking of you as always..
I keep praying!!
Love, Mere
Praying hard for all of you!
Praying for only good news!
Hugs and prayers!
Praying for all of you. Especially those boys, and your mom's heart.
I mean, your "heart of a mom". Not YOUR mom.
will DEFINETELY be praying for Richard!
Hi Kori... I am a Kori as well!!! I'll be praying for your family!
I'll be praying Kori. <3
Andee
Hugs and Prayers!!!!! and some more of both!!!!!!!!
I am praying for you so much!! So are my prayer warriors, and I think they are pretty tough! :)
Kori, I tell your story often to people, and I tell them how strong you are.. I know it is so hard for you, but the Lord will provide for you a way. Prayers your way.
I'll be thinking of you and your family. keep us posted.
Just lifted you and your family up to the Healer. May peace be with you today.
Kori,
Praying for you! I totally know how nerve wracking it is waiting for those test results. I don't care how often you are in the hospital, it never becomes routine. Hang in there!
Hugs,
Rene
Good luck to you. We'll all be praying for good news!
We'll be praying!
Prayers your way!
I haven't stopped praying yet; you will all get through this stay and have something so magical to look forward to. Be well.
Prayers, fingers crossed, lucky penny, rabbits foot and all that other good stuff!
*hugs*
Thinking of you guys and sending good thoughts your way right now. Mwah! xoxo
Hi Kori,
Just wanted to let you know Molly was admitted back to jail (the hospital) Tuesday. Can you believe this?!?! So soon after her last stay. Neither one of us were ready for this so soon and she's taken it pretty hard, done lots of crying. The doctor just said that Monday she could go for pulmonary function test and hopefully it'll be that we could get out of here after a 10 day stay. I sure hope so and it hope it doesn't have to a 14 day stay. ughhh.......
Hope Richard is feeling better...talk more later.
Tracy
We are definitely keeping you guys in our prayers. Hugs and love to you! I know this must be so hard on the boys (and YOU!), but hopefully the hospital stay will be brief.
praying right now for you all!
I wub you sweetie.
You and your family are in my thoughts. Fingers crossed for good news.
Blessings to your family!
Post a Comment