Alright folks I have been interviewed not once but twice. By 2 of my most favorite people.
The awesome Trish asked this first set of questions. You should really go check her out. She is awesome, love her. And I bet she didn't know that I have been a stalker of hers for quite sometime. Yes now my secret is out. It helps me get in touch with my inner spy. Actually no it doesn't I'm just shy sometimes and don't always know what to say to other people. Anyhow I'm over that stage of my blog-life now. Hi my names Kori and I promise to no longer be a stalker/lurker of blogs any longer.
So without further ado...
1. In honor off my husbands recent embarrassing moment, please tell us what your most embarrassing moment was.
Oh wow really? Ok it would be an embarrassing Mother moment. When Jacob was about 2 1/2 we had already been through the potty training phase. Well we lived right around the corner from my Dad so Jacob and I walked over to visit one evening. While my Dad and his company and I were having a very important conversation Jacob was dancing and prancing saying "Mommy I gotta potty" And of course I told him just one minute and I would take him. Well he must have had to go pretty bad cause he climbed up the stairs to my Dad's back porch proceeded to pull down his pants , squatted and he did #2 right there on the porch. I was mortified in front of my Dad and his company. But at least they got a good chuckle as I hosed down the porch.
2. Which would you rather do: Girls Getaway, Romantic Weekend with Hubby, or Family Vacation?
Right now I would just like to get away. I don't care who I'm with.
3. You're stranded on a deserted island with a bottle, a cork, a pencil and a piece of paper. What would your message in a bottle say?
Don't come get me! Just send books, Charmin toilet paper (blue not the red) and chocolate.
4. What is your favorite book of all time (not including the Bible).
Pride and Prejudice ~ Jane Austen
5. What is your "love language"? The one or two things that someone can do that make you feel the most loved?
A handmade anything whether it be a handwritten letter, or a drawing by my youngest. It's the simple things that someone had to think before doing oh and let's not forget a hug.
Ok now my next set of questions came from the one and only Lula. I have to admit I was nervous when I offered to let her interview me. I wasn't sure which path we would be going down. She is so unpredictable at times. But I love her and she knows it.
1. If you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be?
To be able to transport myself from place to place in a second.
2. Share your favorite childhood memory.
Spending the summers at my Big Daddy and MeMaw's house. Riding the tractor, making cane syrup, shucking corn, shelling butter beans, playing with my cousins. Oh those were good times.
3. Name three people, living or dead, you'd invite to a dinner party in your home. What would you serve?
My 3 Half Sisters (all living) and humble pie.
4. You've been given a 2 week, all-expenses paid vacation to anywhere in the world. Where would you go? Whom would you take along for the journey?
Italy! My family.
5. A movie is being made about your life story, thus far. Who will be cast to play you as an adult? Who will play your husband? What will be the theme song of this movie?
Ok Lula we really need to talk about how you implement 3 questions in one. Ok simply because she is one of my favorite actresses ever I am going with Jennifer Garner. As for the hubby his character has to be older... hmm.... thinking.... ooo Can it be Mike Rowe? Ok guess not. I pick Matthew McConaughey BUT he HAS to use deodorant and not do the man odor thing.. I love him and all but that's just yucky. Hey this is my movie. BACK OFF. Theme song would be this one...
James Morrison. Love him too! If you don't know his music you don't know what you're missing. He is awesome!
Now...I would love to interview you and you and you. So here is what you do:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."2.
I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So come on--let's get to know each other better. And do not fear potential questions--I promise to play very nice.











23 comments:
I love the charmin!! Blue not red! LoL you had me cracking up!!
I'm up for an interview. I did one already but I could do another. ;) I'm lacking in post ideas lately!
great job!
okay, interview me...this will more than likely be the only time in my life i am interviewed...besides for a job!
I LOVE you!!!
and I am so glad you delurked......and if you must know.......I've been lurking on you for a long time too.
Why do we do that?
Of course you know that I am insanely jealous that I live 3000 miles away and can't be a prt of the mommy blabbers, right?
I'm down for an interview!
Do you ever visit your followers or comment back to your commenters? I was just wondering.
I love love LOVE your answer to #4 in the first set of questions. If you ever do end up on that deserted island, send for ME!
I'm with the dysfunctional mom--send for me too! I would love an island, TP, books and chocolate!
Interview meeeeeeeee!
Hi Anonymous,
Yes I visit my followers. Of course not everyday and I'm sure I have missed a few but I tryat least. Also I do comment back to my commenters usually by responding through email or leaving a comment on their blog. Since you choose to be anonymous I guess this is the only way I can respond to you. Why are you anonymous, anonymous? Do I know you? Do you know me? Do you blog and just don't want me to know about it? I'm cool with that but I don't get it.
You always have such great answers to your interview questions!
I would like to be interviewed as well...hopefully I can have give some great answers!!
Hope you have a great day!
"Right now I'd just like to get away, I don't care who I'm with..."
Dude, I'm so hurt. Of course you wanna take me and the other Mommy Blabbers with you. RIGHT??!?!?
Loved your answers...love James Morrison. He's good stuff.
Knock yourself out lady... I'm up for an interview :)
Ok Sweet Kori...I'm totally game. And just so you know, in my world, there is nothing "to personal" or nothing at all that would embarrass me. Nothing. So. On that whacked out note, have fun with my questions. If you dare.
Great answers! Really. I love the one about the island and the trip to Italy sounds exciting. Can we go now? I was invited right?
Hey Anon- I can vouch for Kori. She does comment and respond and all that jazz. What's up with that question?
This was great! And you took on 2 interviews at once. You go girl!
And I know no one that deserves to get away more than you right now. But I'm with Lula. You have to bring us all along wherever you wander off to. :-)
How fun.
Love the questions.
I'm up for an interview!
I LOVED your answer to Lula's question #3. Made me giggle!
Great answers!
Humble pie huh?
Story there.
the number two on the porch is hilarious!!
This cracked me up! I wanna be interviewed! I have no shame at all, to an interview would be horrific and hysterical at the same time. :)
I meant "so an interview", not "to an interview". The horrific part is starting already. :)
That is awesome..I laughed so hard with your porch answer..
I'm up for an interview :-)
hey!! im up for an interview! count me in!
Hi!! I LOVED your interviews! :) Interview me 2!! :) Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment