Sunday, January 25, 2009

Prayer Request


It's 10 o'clock at night and I just got home from Atlanta.

I went there today to join Lizzie so that we could be there for our good bloggy and IRL friend Kat at the Hospital.

Her husband Michael had an aneurysm last night.

We don't know what is to come from all this. But God does.

Please pray for Michael's healing and recovery. Pray for Kat,their 2 sweet girls and the rest of their family as they face the days ahead.



Thank you. God Bless.

32 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks, Kori, for letting us know. I'll be praying for this sweet family. And how nice of you to be there for someone else. Love the new layout, too!

Laura said...

Thanks, Kori, for letting us know. I'll be praying for this sweet family. And how nice of you to be there for someone else. Love the new layout, too!

Krissi said...

Will keep them in our prayers for sure. By the way I love the look of your blog :) It turned out so great!

Lori said...

oh, no, thanks for letting us know. will be praying for them!

(and the new design rocks)

Oma aka Meme said...

PRAYING - IN CANADA
HUGS FROM MEME

Rhea said...

You are so awesome to drop everything and be there for her. My heart went with you.

And I'm glad you made it there safely and back.

Thanks for keeping us updated. She and Michael have been in my thoughts and prayers all day.

Sheryl said...

oh wow, i had no idea. thanks for letting us know.

Melissa said...

Wow, this is the first I have checked blogs in a few days. Praying for Kat and her family.

Anonymous said...

I'll keep them all in my prayers....Prayer is a powerful thing!

Mere said...

I'll be praying for him and his family!

Love, Mere

United Studies said...

Yes, we will pray for this family!

Kristin said...

Praying...

Caroline said...

Praying...keep us updated as to how he's doing!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You know I'll be praying for them.

Heather said...

I'm so glad you and Lizzy could be there with her. I know that meant the world to her to have you there.

Lifting her up in prayers right now. I have posted about this, also, so lots of people are on their knees today, I'm sure.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Ronda's Rants said...

Thanks for the information...I will keep praying!

Winifred said...

I'll keep them in my prayers.

Love your new look!

Joy said...

I'm glad you got to go over there.
I know that meant so much to Kat.
I'll pray for his recovery.
Keep us posted.

Joy

Tam said...

My Heart goes out to Kat and her family RIGHT now...Praying for them!

Linda said...

Praying praying praying. Kat is blessed to have you and Lizzie there. Please let her know how much we all care and are praying for her and her family.

Brandy said...

I've been praying for them since I found out yesterday (before I even knew who it was) and I will continue to do so until they are all back at home and well.

Please let me know if you get any updates. Or if there is anything I can do. I've emailed Lizzie to get Kat's address (can't find it) so I can send her something to let her know I'm thinking of them.

LarryG said...

lifting up your friend Michael n Kat and kids

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Sending blessings to them in their time of need.

Kristen Andrews said...

oh Kori that is terrible, Kat is one of my sweet, sweet customers. My thoughts and prayers are w/ her and her family.

Anonymous said...

I read Lizzy's post on this today.....so scary. They are definitely in my prayers. You hang in there too....glad she has such good friends like you and Lizzy.

Elena said...

What a great friend you are. I'm sure she was so grateful for you friendship and comfort. Keeping her in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

They'll be in my prayers. I know that the only reason my husband recovered last month is because of the barrage of prayers we received from family, friends, and complete strangers. Prayer WORKS!!

Jenni said...

Prayers on the way!

angi_b72 said...

They are all in my prayers!!

Love your new blog...looks great. I have an award for you!

Marrdy said...

Just got here but I will pray for this cute family. Love the new layout.

Aubrey said...

OMGosh. I read this over at Lizzy's blog the other day. Prayers, prayers and more prayers!

Debbie said...

I am praying...and I am shaking...while praying...I know that if anyone can put an arm around her and let her know that all will be okay, it is you. What a blessing you are to her Kori...so is Lizzie...