So I seen this over at Mere's place and thought it was cool. And let me just say if you haven't checked her out. You should.
I live: in an old mining town in Alabama.
I work: at a Rehabilitation Center at the Hospital.
I smell: food cooking in the cafeteria.
I listen: to all sorts of things. I am a music junkie.
I hide: Christmas presents.
I walk: all over the place.
I write: my name and doodle alot.
I see: good with my glasses on but without I'm blind as a bat.
I sing: all the time.
I can: say the entire alphabet backwards in less than 10 seconds or so. It's my one and only talent.
I watch: whatever strikes my fancy.
I daydream: nope not really.
I want: to grow old with the one that I am so deeply in-love with, to rejoice when our boys start college, get married and have sweet babies. To not have to worry about the tomorrows.
I cry: alot. It's a wonder my face hasn't shriveled like that of fingers that have been in water to long.
I read: daily.
I love: with my whole heart not half.
I rode: in the car this morning.
I sometimes: get lost in my thoughts.
I fear: the inevitable.
I hope: this finds you well.
I eat: way too much Mexican food. I'm addicted.
I drink: a lot of sweet tea.
I play: the wii with the boys.
I miss: my mom and wonder what she would think of the boys and Richard.
I forgive: way to easily sometimes.
I drive: a Mustang but my name is not Sally.
I lost: one of my favorite flip-flops. Can not find it. argh
I dream: very rarely.
I kiss: Richard and the boys lots.
I hug: everyone.
I have: been blessed.
I remember: things I would rather forget.
I don't: like licorice what so ever.
I believe: prayers do get answered daily.
I owe: just your everyday bills.
I know: that I'm glad I started this blog.
I hate: that time just can't stand still for certain moments.
I wish: for a new Nikon D40 or Canon Rebel SLR. Wishing is right.
I wear: Valentino glasses. They are the only designer things I own.
My ex: will always be an ex.
Maybe I should: learn to slow down a little.
People would say that I'm: I don't know what would you say?
I don't understand: but I know it's God's plan.
Life is full of: surprises, open doors and outstanding opportunities.
My past is: just that the past.
I get annoyed when: I'm late to anything.
Parties are: usually for the kids.
Tomorrow: will start a new day.
Never in my life have I: been able to ride in the back seat of a car without getting car sick.
When I was younger, I: was a tomboy.
When I'm nervous: I have to pee.
When I was 5: I broke both of my collarbones at the same time while trying to see how fast an A frame swing could go while standing up. FYI it's goes pretty fast up until it flips and throws you out.
My life is not complete without: COFFEE everyday.
If you visit my hometown: check out Rich's BBQ by the beach. It is some kind of yummy goodness.
The world could do without: violence.
If I ever go back to school: haha that's funny.
And, by the way: you should do this too.I would love to read it.
6 months ago











27 comments:
Brave. I would say you're brave. :)
i love love love the new bloggy look and family photos!!!
This post: was awesome.
Fun list Kori-kins!!! I WUB YOU!!!
This was super duper fun and informative. And I now want to hug you. And put my fingers in your creme brulee.
I did it. You can see it on my blog. Thanks -- I needed something fun to post today! :)
How fun! I learned a lot of things about you...I just love that!
That was fun! Love the new blog design!!!
Hope you are well.
Love this...did it also. Love your new page design!
That was really nice of you to post this.
Thank you
Haven't seen this list before I like it. You did a great job with it. I adore this new background and look.
♥
Joy
Cute! I think I'll try this! I get the idea it's gonna be harder than it looks though. lol
Very cool list! I just might have to do this soon! ;)
"People would say that I'm: I don't know what would you say?"
So to answer your question, you're an amazing person and I LOVE reading your blog!
Love, Mere
I love this one. Will be doing it next week! Let you know!
What fun ... thanks for sharing. And have I mentioned how much I love the new look? What a great family photo!
That's a great list.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog layout, background, header, etc.!!! Looks FANTASTIC!
What a fun post. So honest and true.
But, you don't like licorice? I love it...I know...gross, but true!
Very fun post!
I doodle a lot too.
I'm so impressed you can do the alphabet backwards!
What would people say? Well, as a people I can tell you that I would say you are sweet, genuine, lovely, strong, honest, amazingly open human being.
Whom I happen to like a whole lot ;-)
oh, and backward alphabet? Sister, only if I want to short circut. Kudos to you, hot stuff!
You have a great list!
The alphabet, backwards, 10 seconds? That is a talent! This was a really neat post. I'm going to borrow it and I'll let you know when I have it up!
I've been looking for new blogs to read and I love coming across the ones where questions are asked and answered. It really helps the reader get to know you. You have an incredibly positive attitude and I'm envious. I wish I were even a glass half full type as compared to your 'the glass is full all the time" LOL
I think it's great. nice to meet you
I stole this one. It was fun to do. Really made me think. Thanks for posting it.
Hey there. Love your new layout. Love, love, love it.
Cute post too!!
I noticed....only 43 more days. I am excited for you (and Heather too). Can't wait to see pictures when everyone returns.
I agree you are very brave! Great post fun getting to know you more Kori.
Great list. You are awesome.
Post a Comment