Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I needed a fix...

An Eddie Vedder/ Pearl Jam fix. Have loved them since I was 15. Phew that was 13 years ago. Geez. WOW! Really?

Yellow Ledbetter. FAVORTIE song ever!


Hard Sun. Love it. Loved Into the Wild. Awesome movie.


Guaranteed. *sigh*


Just because it's another favorite.

11 comments:

Aubrey said...

Eddie Vedder has such an awesome voice! You picked some great songs to share! Thanks for giving me a little fix! LOL

Krissi said...

OK SERIOUSLY... you are starting to scare me... Yellow Ledbetter is BY FAR the best song EVER! It's my ring tone on my phone for my mom... ha since she calls so often I get to hear it numerous times a day! I have always been a HUGE Pearl Jam fan like as in ... OMG PEARL JAM is on SHUT UP!!!

Linda said...

You are one cool gal ... I knew I liked you but now you've just given me another reason. You just made my night. Eddie is the bomb ... he's usually the last voice I hear as I drift off to sleep at night with my iPod playing. Sigh.

MommaSuds said...

MMmmm those blue eyes of his!! I love love love Pearl Jam. Thanks for the fix.

13 yrs ago....whew that makes me feel a little old.

Mere said...

I guess I'm a tad too young to be into Pearl Jam, but everytime I hear their band name or their songs I immeaditely think of the movie "Stepmom." It's a fave!

Love, Mere

Rhea said...

Pearl Jam is good.

whoopsadasie said...

Sorry not a fan of Pearl Jam. Heard of them...but never listened to them! Guess I am old fud duddie!! LOL!

Brandy said...

Oh yeah I love them...Yellow Ledbetter is so awesome.

I also L.O.V.E. the new background and banner!

Lula! said...

First of all...I love you. I love your bloggy makeover. And I love Yellow Ledbetter. BIG TIME.

I want to kiss you full on the mouth. In a non-lesbian kind of way.

Anonymous said...

I too grew up on Pearl Jam! Love me some Eddie! I got to go to a few of their concerts back in the day too... :)

Ann Harrison said...

Hey Kori,
I'm in the Pacific Northwest so it's almost a requirement to have Pearl Jam on your playlist. That, and lots of flannel shirts ;->
Love them!!!