Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Please say a prayer for me.

Something has been brought to my attention and I go to the Doctor today at 3pm to see about it.

I don't want to get into it today. Just keep me in your prayers.

44 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be in my prayers!

Kensi said...

I'll be praying for you. Think positive thoughts!

Betty said...

You will be in my prayer! May God bless you!

Alicia said...

Praying...

whoopsadasie said...

Hope everything is ok. I will say a prayer.

Tam said...

YOU guys are always in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you and hoping you get good positive results this afternoon.

Unknown said...

You are in my (uplifting) thoughts and prayers- hoping all goes well for you.

Unknown said...

You are in my prayers.

Megan said...

I pray that everything is a-ok!!

Aubrey said...

You know you are in all our prayers, ALWAYS!

Dawn said...

Praying. Keep us posted!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You got it babe!

Kerry said...

Praying...

Ann Harrison said...

You got it Kori.
You're in my prayers.

LarryG said...

"God Bless Kori"
(will repeat at regular intervals)

Susie said...

When I opened this in the middle of working on other things for work (cause I multi-task that way) I immediately dropped everything and said a prayer for you, no multi-tasking for that. My thoughts will be with you throughout the day.

Stephanie said...

I am SO praying for you!! And I miss chattin with you... I think it's because I have switched email accounts? I need to get you set up on the new one! Much love :)

Brandy said...

You're always in my prayers but I'll say a special one for just you today too.

BBB said...

I'm Praying Kori-Kins...

Would you like another joke? I have a whole book of knock-knock in the car (I carry it for emergencies such as this)

Runner Girl said...

Sending prayers now.

Becky W said...

Stopping and praying right now for you.

Beth said...

Absolutely, doll.
Sending love, prayers, hugs, and happy thoughts your way.

Britt said...

On it, dearie.

Mom said...

As always, you are in my prayers!

Kelli said...

prayers and hugs!

Gina said...

oh boy... prayers for you!!!!

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I am glad I checked in on you today. And just incase you needed a reminder - I am already lifting you up and sending positive vibes...

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Covering you with prayers...

Winifred said...

Praying for you Kori.

angi_b72 said...

You are in my prayers....

Letti said...

I will be praying for you, Happy Thoughts.

Heather said...

Praying as I type.

I love your countdown to Disney widget. I'm so going to copy you! Hope you don't mind.

Rhea said...

ACK, Kori, oh, no.

I'm thinking positive thoughts for you, girlfriend.

MarciaBrady said...

Prayers in motion!!

Devri said...

I will pray... And then pray some more...

NOt like you need anymore stress.

Shannon said...

I know its well after 3:00... but I just offered a short prayer to God to watch over you...

Elena said...

Oh dear, hange in there Kori!

Valerie said...

Praying for you Kori. Keep your chin up girl!

Robin said...

I pray for you. May you feel His presence and peace.

Emily said...

TONS OF PRAYERS YOUR WAY!!

Anonymous said...

Ugh..How I hate the dreaded waiting game....you will be in my prayers. I read your about me and you guys definitely deserve a break. I have a 5 year old son with cf and I also live in Alabama. Keep that positive outlook and remember you have lots of prayers going up for you...and your husband.
Carrie

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh Kori, I don't even know what to say. I'm in shock and I know you are there also.

I'm going to pray hard, very very hard. This will not be cancer, it will not be, and if it is, God will heal you! He will!