Well after sitting here all morning debating on whether or not I should call the Nurse I finally did. Of course I got her voicemail and had to leave a message.
She called not even 5 minutes later.
The report said that it appears that I have a 9 Millimeter Benign Lesion or Mass. They don't think it is necessary for me to have a biopsy at this point. But they want me to see the Doctor in 3 months for another Ultrasound.
Ever since this whole ordeal began last week I have felt like I have been holding my breath just waiting for the news.
Finally I am able to exhale.
Thank you all for your encouragement, kindness, and Love.
But most of all thank you for calling on God on my behalf.
Our prayers were answered.
6 months ago











83 comments:
Benign is the best six letter word in the dictionary! Woot!
That is awesome! I found you via Lula and I now subscribe to your blog. Wonderful it is :)
I had a benign mass removed a few years ago, it's a scary thing. Glad you are ok.
Hallelujah and Amen!
Give your girls a hug for me .. cause it'd be really inappropriate for me to do it, but I really want to .. in a non-creepy way.
Is there a non-creepy way to hug another woman's boobs?
PRAISE GOD!!! I am still praying for you all! And rejoicing with you. Hugs from afar!
Praise be to God!
Oh, Kori... I am so glad you are OK!
xoxo
I am with Funky Kim on this one! benign is a great word!
Many blessings ahead for you and yours!
Hi Kori! I'm new to your blog. I found you through Krystyn with Krizzy Designs. I read your last post and since then I've been thinkin' about ya! Glad to hear that everything is OK.
Thank goodness for this wonderful news.
Take care
Love Winifred
WOO-HOO!!! Girl you just made my day!!! Thank You God!!
kori.I have been following your blog for some time now. Glad to know that all is ok with you.
Praise the Lord! God is good. ALL THE TIME. :)
Can you see me? Can you see me doing the happy dance.
PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSING FLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
great news and great to know that God is in control no matter what the results!!
enjoy the deep breaths.
Kori, that is WONDERFUL news! I am so happy for you, and your family. I will continue to keep you in my prayers!
Cindy
To God be the glory. Great things He has done!
I'm praising God for this wonderful news.
"...I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you." Heb. 13:5
i am sooooo glad!!! praise the Lord!
Ah, breathing room. So, so grateful for this news.
WHEW!!! OH hallelujah! Enjoy the rest of your day in peace!!
Whew! Sounds like good news to me!
God is good!
Thats wonderful news.
Amen, Amen, Amen!!!
Yes they were!
YEAH KORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you and your family that the news was good. :->
That's amazing news! Have a WONDERFUL night!
I am so happy. So so so happy for you all
I am so glad that my chant of benign was heard. Hallelujah!
Thank goodness for all things Benign! I'm happy for you.
Thank you, God!!
Thank you for the update.
WOOHOO!!!! I'm SO SO SO SO SO happy for you!!!! Thank God!
Yay!! I am so relieved and tickled for you. That is the best news I have heard for myself or anyone else I know this week! Praise God for this one.
That's fabulous news! I was thinking of you last night while I was trying to fall asleep. You know I don't believe that God causes stuff to happen to people, that it just does b/c life can stink that way, and I was just thinking, "Well that would just be waaaaay too stinky if both she and Richard had cancer."
What wonderful news! Thank you, Lord.
Wonderful news... now I can exhale too... Still prayers for your wonderful husband...
Yeaaaa this is such great news!
I'm new here..But I am happy that you got some good news! I hope that three months from now you have even more good news!
Oh sweetie, that is SO WONDERFUL!! AND AWESOME, AND FABULOUS, AND FANTASTIC AND, AND, AND!!
Praise the Lord!!!
xoxo
Praise the Lord!!!
soooooooooooooooooooo happy for you. Praise God!
Hi there, Kori, I am Ronda, a friend of Krissi(Misadventures of a SAHM), and I have visited and read most of your blog today. I just want to thank you for inspiring me and helping me to realize that with God, we can conquer and overcome anything. Your prayer to Him, when you said, I know you love us, otherwise you wouldn't allow such heavy burdens placed on us, really hit home with me. I have been battling many burdens, but miniscule compared to yours, and again, thank you for being such an inspiration. I hadn't truly looked at it that way before, or I guess I refused too. You and yours will be in our prayers. May God Bless you all and heal your family of every battle that you are facing. Thanks Again. And I will continue to stalk, lol.
Yippee!!!!!!!! I am so glad that the news was good. We all deserve some good news once in a while.
What a relief. All the praise, honor and glory to God.
Take care of yourself!
I know you'll sleep a little better tonight.
Came over from Blog Stalkers and you will be in my prayers. I'm glad your report was good news.
Thank you God! :)
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Praise God!!!!!!!!! How awesome.
AHHHHHHHH. Now I can breathe too.
This is fantastic news!
what a relief!! Hang in there tough one!!
Hallelujah! Oh my goodness I'm so happy for you and your girls and all of your boys! PHEW.
Now that's the way to jump start your week - in a good way.
Congratulations.
Hugs,
Adrienne
Still praying Kori huge hugs.
Exhaling with you! God is good.
Praise God! I am so happy with your news!
AMEN!
God is good.
All the time!
I am so Thankful you got such good news!!
Praise God!!!!!!!!
Great News!
I have no clue how I found your blog, but your faithfulness is a ministry to me.
Hugs and Prayers from CA!
Thank God Kori!!
I'm glad it's good news!!
yea!! (tearing up again!)
God is good! Yes he is! Thank you Lord for your blessings upon Kori and her family today :) I am so happy to hear your good news, you have been on my mind ALL day today girl!!
I am going to repeat everyone but GOD IS SO GOOD!!!! Prayers of thanksgiving being offered up right now!
Yay! Praise God!
Oh, I am so happy to hear you wonderful news!
so good to have results. I think you sure did have alot of prayers being sent!
Thank God! I'm sitting here, beaming from ear to ear in honor of your boobies. Whew!
Oh Thank You God.
I have been so darn worried and now we can all breath.
I have nothing more to say.
AMEN! I have been thinking about you everyday Kori! Amen.
YAY!!! I've been worried. I'm so so so happy that it's benign :D
God is so good.
HOORAY!!HOORAY!!HOORAY!!HOORAY!!!!!
JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND SHOUTING HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhhhh, Kori. SOOOOOO relieved- I can only IMAGINE the relief YOU are feeling, and your hubby is feeling....
whew.
PTL!!!!!!
Amen! That is wonderful news. I will still keep you in my thoughts and prayers everyday, you are kinda growin' on me.
That is great news. Praise God! :-)
Amen!! I am so relieved for you!
That is great news, Kori. Scary stuff!!!
That news totally makes my day! Praise the Lord! God is great!
I'm so glad you're ok! Hooray!
I am SOOO happy to hear your good news! I know you and your family are very relieved!
Hi Kori,
No I didn't notice Richard, if I did see him I guess I didn't realize it was him. Would have been nice to have met him and Calob, maybe next time. :-)
We're in 5 tower.
I am new but came in for a visit from Linda's. Praises and exultation! So glad for you. I've walked through breast cancer with a few friends and I'm glad that you aren't called to that.
If you ever need a laugh, stop by and visit. (Today's is a medical issue so, sorry, not that funny!)
I am SO, SO glad you got good news, Kori!
Kori that is wonderful news, I think about you often!
Oh thank goodness Kori. We put you on our prayer list at church (Richard was added along time ago).
Oh what a relief!!!! That's great news Kori!!
SO glad to hear this!!
Thank God!! I sent your name and situation to my parents church... my dad is a bishop and he did a personal blessing in your name. I don't really know you, but your strength and positive thinking is s inspiring.
All I can say is GOOD JOB GIRLS!
God Bless you and your tatas!!
Good news you NEED!
Post a Comment