8 years ago on November 6th 2000 my life changed and I became someones wife.
One fall afternoon I was sitting in a porch swing with a man I knew I loved like no other. This is the conversation we had...
(Him) So tell me something, Do you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?
(ME) Yeah, more peanut butter not so much jelly.
(Him) That's good to know.
(Me) Ok?.
He moved from the swing and knelt down in front of me.
(Him) So Kori... will you marry me and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches when times are tough?
He opens up the ring box.
Tears are falling from my eyes as I slide out of the swing, onto the floor of the front porch and into his arms crying while saying... Absolutely.
Sparky,
Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches have never tasted so good as the ones I have shared with you over the past 8 years. These have been and continue to be the best days of my life.Thank you for making my storybook romance come true. You will always be my Knight in Shining Armor. Happy Anniversary!
I love you more today than yesterday and more tomorrow than today.
Kori











42 comments:
Happy, Happy Anniversary!!
Enjoy!
Awe how sweet, Happy Anniversary!
Oh, what a sweet proposal! And a sweet post, too. Happy Anniversary!
awhhhh!!!!
That was so sweet. Happy Aniversary you both of you's.
That was such an SWEET proposal! I pray for a good man for myself one day all the time. Happy Anniversary!!
Love, Mere
Ahh...Kori, you just gave me goose bumps..seriously!
Happy Anniversary. That is such a sweet proposal.
Precious!!! Have a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary, Kori (and Richard)! Praise God for the blessing of 8 years together!
Oh my GOODNESS! And I am goose-bumpy Kori cuz we BOTH wrote about our "knights in shining armor" today!! I love it!
Happy, happy Anniversary to you both!! :-) Have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich tonight.
What a great proposal story! Happy Anniversary!! I said a prayer for you guys as I was driving to work this morning. :)
Happy Anniversary and I hope you have lots more.
x
I love that awesome story. Your man is incredible. But, of course, you know that already. Thank you for continuing to give me hope that even though time get really hard, love still prevails. You two are totally amazing. I love you, Kori.
Awwww! Happy Anniversary!
awww that is soo cute! I love your story!! so sweet!! and I love that song! it made me cry :)
Happy belated anniversary! That is the sweetest thing ever.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY as tears roll down MY face!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing that sweet, sweet story!!!
Give him hugs from ALL of us!!!
Awww! How sweet! Happy Anniversary!
beautiful love, beautiful life!
Happy Anniversary!
Such a sweet post !!!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
What a sweet proposal and lovely letter to your Sparky! Lucky!
Awww....you are so sweet!
Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!!
That was so sweet...Happy Anniversary!
~And his comment is beautiful~
what a very sweet post. Happy Anniversary to you both.
To THE WOMAN OF MY LIFE!!! It's hard to believe that it has been 8 years since you and me made the trip to the court house.I will never forget that day (morning). I knew from the first time I saw you that I had found the woman of my DREAMS!I just did'nt know how great the trip would be.Yes we have had a bump or 2 in the road,maybe even a pot hole or 2. But we have a love that will out last anything that is thrown our way.I thank our GOD who brought us together, of coarse he knew what he was doing.And I Thank him EVERY DAY for steering us in the right direction for us finding each other I love you more today than yesterday and even more tomorrow the today!I am the LUCKIES man Baby I love you and Happy Anniversary!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo....
Happy Anniversary! I am new to your blog. I am so happy for the love you two have for each other. I have been with my husband 35 years. We too have had some pot holes! I will pray for you and your family.
Happy Anniversary! Richard's comment is just as sweet.
Happy Anniversary. Go do stuff that you won't later share with us...TMI and all that.
OMG SO COOL!!!!! Happy Anniversary!
What a sweet story. And I am with you on the peanut butter without the jelly :-)
I hope that you have had a fantastic anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you both!
Roses are Red
Thumbs are Thumbkins
Here's your own little poem
My cute little pumpkin
Roses are Red
Doggies should stay
I got a big smile
Thinking about your special day
Roses are Red
Who Shot JR
HOpefully it's a day with
No trip to the ER
Roses are Red
Connie loves Maurry
Happy Anniversary
Richard & Kori!!!
Ahh. Happy Annivoisowee
Happy Anniversary!!! Great story. Hope you have a good time celebrating. My anniversary was in September, we both completely forgot about it. lol Found your blog on BATW and when I got here realized your my neighbor. I live in Fultondale. I'll be back. Have a great weekend.
I see you took down that post you wrote last night, I must've caught it the right time. I just want you to know, I don't like my food to touch, or things mixed up, and eat one thing at a time, and I don't care when people make fun of me. And I would have been shocked if you HAD been regularly hugging/kissing Richard. I figured with the rash he's so uncomfortable, and if you're sick at all. . .people suck.
Happy Anniversary...even if it is a day late! Hope you had a great day!
Very Sweet. You brought tears to my eye.
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary - what a gem you found!
Happy, Happy Anniversary. I wish you all every happiness. You are an amazing couple. Absolutely amazing. You are in my prayers every day.
Lots of love your way.
Happy, Happy Anniversary. I wish you all every happiness. You are an amazing couple. Absolutely amazing. You are in my prayers every day.
Lots of love your way.
I hope you had the SWEETEST anniversary... You are truly blessed!!
How sweet!
Happy anniversary! (I know I'm a week late!)
HOW AWESOME is this! So sweet! happy belated anniversary!
Post a Comment