Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Myself

I know that I haven't been by much to comment or to show any lovin' to you guys. I just haven't been myself lately. Sorry.

I really can't pinpoint any one thing that is bothering me. It's a whole compilation of things.

One minute I'm fine and then the next something is said, or emailed, I hear a song, someone gives me a hug and I just fall to pieces.

Maybe it's just the Holidays that are making me this way. I don't know.

I am glad that I only have 2 days left of work before my 4 day weekend. I plan on eating bunches and sleeping lots. As well as just being Thankful for the here and now.


Col 4:2
Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

I will.




38 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I know what it is. All that comment lovin' is reserved for me. And me alone :-)

Love you big bunches!!

Anonymous said...

Sending best wishes for a wonderful four day break! Leave the chores till Monday and put your feet up!

Angela
www.phoenixsfight.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

Love you Kori. Here's hoping you have a restful, food filled Thanksgiving.

Jane In The Jungle said...

Have an awesome Thanksgiving, Enjoy those 4 days off and here's to lots and lots of R&R and HUGS!!

Christy said...

You are TOTALLY allowed to fall into funks sometimes. That's what we're here for, to show unconditional bloggy love. Keep your chin up and keep the faith...Hugs

Anonymous said...

The holidays do sort of send you into a emotional tale spin dont they?? I totally get that.

You better have a GREAT Thanksgiving and enjoy your 4 day weekend!

I love ya girl, you have been so good to me. And I know to others as well. You better lean on some of us from time to time as well!! We all need eachother.

Anonymous said...

Kori, you have a lot to shoulder right now... Take care of yourself and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

Anonymous said...

It happens to the best of us.

Take it easy and have a great Thanksgiving!

Julie said...

Have a happy thanksgiving... and please be sure to email me your address so that I can send you your fun package...that might make you cheer up, even if for a moment... it involves chocolate :)

Betty said...

Aww! Everybody has these phases. I hope you feel better soon and enjoy you long weekend!

Kristin said...

Kori: I understand what you are saying. You have ever right to your feelings, don't keep them inside. It's okay to be sad. The future is uncertain, but God is still here! Love ya!

Caroline said...

The beauty of being a woman...

We don't always have to know "what's wrong" when we don't feel right; we just know its okay to feel.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with you family.

Becky W said...

Haven't told you in awhile, but I am still thinking of you and lifting you up in prayer!

United Studies said...

With everything you and your family are going through right now....you are allowed to have bad days and fall to pieces for no apparent reason.

You don't have to apologize for it, either.

Shannon said...

Here's to hoping your hours @ work go by fast... so you can get to your 4 day weekend! Woot! Woot!

I hope you and your guys have a great and happy Thanksgiving.

xoxo

Brandy said...

I'm counting down the work hours with you!

I will have a 6 day weekend so I'm uber excited. ~Don't you love that word? Uber? Or not. But it's here to stay.~

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

LarryG said...

you sound perfectly normal!
God will open a door for you to share the good news of Christ (you already do)

Tracy said...

Kori I hope you feel better soon and hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving together.

Love & Hugs,
Tracy

BBB said...

Sweetie - I think I know what it is.

Go... take a moment away from your desk... go in the bathroom... slip into a stall for privacy, and pull up your pant legs.

Do your socks match?

KimmyJ said...

Hang in there, sweetie, just take care of yourself and relax!

Susie said...

I hear you, well, read you... When Ric was so sick I had many days like that. You have much more to deal with, so it isn't surprising you are in a funk. Just know we are here for you. We still know you love us, even when you don't comment.

And do what Lizzy says, check those socks... That had me laughing...

Avery Tales said...

I know life is like an emotional roller coaster. My Mom used to say jokingly, but it's so true, that weren't enough seatbelts for our roller coaster ride. Just hang on sweetie. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I pray daily for you and Richard. I pray that God gives you peace beyond all understanding. It is truly one of His greatest gifts. Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.

Lula! said...

I want you to eat a bunch...and sleep even more. And cuddle with Richard & the boys, too. That is my prescription for you this week.

MarciaBrady said...

Sorry to hear you're in a funk. You have a lot going on. I know I don't know you that well, but if there's anything I can do, let me know.

Hang in there!!

Emily said...

We are praying for you. You dont have to be alright right now.
Sending love.

Linda said...

{{{{hugs}}}} thought you might need a hug, just letting ya know I care. Y'all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kathi Roach said...

Praying for you. Hope you are able to have a relaxing, refreshing Thanksgiving holiday!!!!

Kristen Andrews said...

thoughts and prayers w/ you. just an fyi the stamping is done on the pendants and they turned out so good (If I do say so myself), I need to put the finishing touches on them!

Wep said...

We love you!!!!

Tam said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy this four day weekend!!!!!!

Tam said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy this four day weekend!!!!!!

Rhea said...

You have a lot going on in your life. Hang in there! Enjoy your four day weekend!!

WheresMyAngels said...

I don't expect you to come by and leave comments because I know you have many other things you need to be doing. So don't stress out about that. I think everyone understands. Post some blogs if you feel like it, we will be here to support you. Spend time with your family and don't feel bad about being behind with us, as we will always be here.

I hope things start feeling better. Continued prayers!

Angela said...

Hi Kori,

I am a friend of Angie's. I'm just stopping by to say hi and send you a big hug today. I know it is easier said than done, but you just stay focused on Jesus. He will carry you. "For the battle is the Lord's..." 1 Sam 17:45

Hugs, hugs, hugs!

meili_lo said...

enjoy your 4 day weekend! take care... i like your Q&A post =)

anyway, i saw you in one of the blogs i visited and thought of inviting you to my blog. hope to hear your thoughts =) would really appreciate it if you come and visit. we can exchange links if you want =)

http://shewritesyouwrite.blogspot.com/

thanks!

angi_b72 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angi_b72 said...

I have been feeling like I am in a funk lately as well. I cry on teh way to work, on they way home....can't sleep..not sure what is going on. Hang in there!! Have a good Thanksgiving!

Dawn said...

We all have our ups and downs. I hope you have an up soon! (((Hugs)))