Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I got nothing

I give you this simply because the things I should blog about, I'm not, not today. But maybe later.



Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious



You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.

I like to think I'm approachable. What do you think?

People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.

I hope so cause I know I count on ya'lls alot to get me through most days.

You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.

I don't like Drama or fighting.

You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!

OH YEAH GO ME! Don't be jealous that's what it said.


16 comments:

Kelsey said...

woooh, way to go on your blogging personality!
I certainly like reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

I feel very compelled to say I agree with this personality tests. I think within the first couple days of reading your blog we were fast buddies :) How do they know you so well hehe

BBB said...

I'd say that was spot on...

I sure wish you lived next too... I need friends and a hug... maybe you do to.

Lula! said...

"I got nothing..."

What a lame title, Kori. You've got EVERYTHING. And a bag of chips. And I heart you.

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!!!!!!

Tam said...

Just stalked over to say HI and to catch up on on the blogging of everyone while I have been away.

Jennifer said...

Yes--I think all those things are true of you!!

Brandy said...

Mine would probably say bad things so I'll skip it.

But you got a glowing review and you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Your blog IS pretty darn good-looking. ;-)

Hope you are doing okay and I'm thinking 'bout you!

LarryG said...

hey Kori, that is so you!
I am lifting Richard, you and the boys up with a prayer. I will be on a retreat the next few days and y'all are on the prayer list!

Susie said...

I agree with everything..... :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with it.....I think you are great....and I fell in love with you and your family right away when I found your blog!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I think you are rather wonderful. So you have a whole lot more than "nothing."

This is my blog personality:

Of all blogging types, you're the best with words.
Almost every blog post you write has legendary quality.
You have a perverse sense of humor and often play devil's advocate.
Impatient and picky, you tend to go off on funny rants from time to time.

LEGENDARY! Ha!!

Unknown said...

Left you something on my blog.

Debbie said...

I would agree 100%... Absolutely dead on.

Shannon said...

"kind and harmonious"... yeah, I'd say those are two words that describe you well :)

Love ya.