Alot of you have asked me about Jacob and Church. Well...
Saturday he got his shower, handed me a shirt to iron and went to bed by 9:30. On Sunday he got up, got dressed, grabbed a yogurt and went and sat on the front porch and waited for the Church van to come pick him up. He went and had a great time and said the service was awesome. Then the rest of the afternoon he walked around the house humming
"What a friend I have in Jesus" My kids so ROCK!
Now I know that my post have been really on the serious side here lately. So I decided to do a little Q & A session.
You guys can ask me anything and everything that you would like to know about us. When I say us I mean Richard, Jacob, Calob and myself.
I will post answers within the next week.
I have tried this before but never had much luck. Now is your opportunity.
6 months ago











32 comments:
Oh i need to think about this one! I'll get back to you!
If you woke up one day and found that instead of water, money flowed from your faucets .. what would be the one thing you all would want to do as a family? I'm talking waste the day away, laugh till your sides split, just have fun together day.
What would be your family ideal fun day?
Where are you originally from?
Are you a fan of the mani/pedi?
What is the best day with your family?
What is the best day with just you (and money is no object of course)?
Who is your favorite blog designer? (Well, I had to)!!!!
Describe your perfect day!!
1. what do YOU want for christmas
2. what does DAD want for christmas?
( i didnt ask about the boys cause i already have a list from both!!)
3. why do you love carrot? lol
4. what color would you let carrot paint their room? lol
I love peas!!
Whats your favorite flavor of ice cream?
What is your christmas wish? FOR YOU--btw.
Are you being swept by the Twilight phenomenom and going friday with the masses??
Are you a part of your Santa Swap? (is that weird that I wondered about that?)
What is your favorite things to do with the boys?
How did you and Richard meet?
What's your favorite childhood memory?
How are the boys personalities different? Like my sister and I were oppostes, she was blonde and blue eyed, I was dark brown and green eyes..she never met a stranger, I was the cautious one, etc!
I maybe back with more questions :)
I always keep up with your blog, but don't always comment.... :( But I DO have some questions....
1) If you could have any prayer answered what would it be? (big or small)
2) What's behind your unique (and MARVELOUS) way you spell your name?!
Love, Mere
I'm new, so I don't know that much about you...here's a list of things I would like to know...
1. What colors do you use to decorate for Christmas with?
2. Colored or white lights on the tree?
3. What store would you pick Christmas decoration from if money were not object?
4. What does CFers stand for?
5. Have you ever colored your hair?
6. What's your favorite past time before coming a mom?
7. If you could visit anywhere for the Christmas holidays, where would you go and why?
8. Does Santa fill stockings at your house?
9. If so, what does he put in them?
10. What's on the top of your Christmas tree?
I could go on...but I think that's enough to start with! Can't wait to hear the answers!
Bless Jacob's heart. I admire him for going and coming home with a song in his heart.
I know your heart was about to burst as you watched him go to church and then come home singing that.
Have you always lived in Alabama?
Any of the above would be great....
I'm spent....I can't think of anything right now....
I'm so glad Jacob is doing well!!! Good for him!!!
What's the best holiday memory you have?
If you could live just one day as someone else, who would you choose, and why?
Where is one place you'd like to visit?
What's your specialty in the kitchen?
How's that? Can't wait to see all your answers!
Where should we get jobs in Atlanta?
Should we get houses right next door to each other or just look for a duplex?
Should we just rotate (with Kat) cooking supper?
Which grocery store are we going to shop at?
What kind of church should we look for?
Will we wear matching clothes?
If you could travel anywhere ...where would you go?
I am so happy Jacob is feeling okay about church...I am so glad he isn't letting those mean boys make him feel unsafe!!!
Toilet paper....over or under?
If you could pick one place in the US to live where would it be?
Favorite movie of all time?
Favorite Book (besides the bible)?
Coffee or Tea?
Do you ever leave the house without makeup?
Do you wash your dishes before your dishwasher does?
Do you like your cereal soggy or crunchy?
Sleep in or get up and go?
(I think you may have already told me this one....)
Warm weather or cold weather?
I'm so glad Jacob went to church on Sunday. Was Richard not feeling well? (This is obviously not a question you have to answer for your Q&A:)
What is the meaning behind your tatoo on your foot?
Did it hurt?
And would you recommend it to someone else who is wanting another one but is afraid of it hurting to bad to finish it?
Favorite Pearl Jam song?
Favorite concert?
What are you going to read when you are done with the Twilight series?
When are you coming to Atlanta again?
Oh I'm so glad to hear Jacob had a good time at church. I went back and read the other post...some children can be SUCH bullies!
What is your favorite TV show?
Wasn't Monday Madness fun over at Finding Normal?
You are the champion!
I like your comment when you said you were a Christian and a simple sinner, etc.
Take Care.
So I've wandered over here from Finding Normal's Midnight Madness (congrats!) and after reading, I have just one simple question for ya,
how did you answer all those questions so fast?
I haven´t read the other comments, so I don´t know if I´m asking the same thing. But here´s my questions.
Which faith are you? And what church do you go to (not the name, just the denomination)?
I´m glad Jacob did well at church on Sunday!
First, I am happy to hear Jacob went to church and had an awesome time... yes, he is awesome, too.
There are some great questions here (Lizzy's cracked me up!)... I will have to think of some and come back...
Yay, Jacob... good for him to take the high road. He is such a cool kid...
Questions... All of these are so great. So when are you coming for a visit?
:)
how about Philippians 4:10?
what do you think of it?
Hey fellow Monday Madness Friend! I SO had fun yesterday. I can't wait until the next one.
So, I haven't read your entire blog yet. Working on it...so, here goes the questions.
* What's your favorite color?
* What are your boy's favorite color? Your husband's?
* Do you know all different kinds of crochet stitches? I only know the single and double crochet. Oh, how it takes me so long to make things with those!!
* Do you do any other kind of crafts? If so, which ones?
* Do you like to bake? If so, what's your best "product"
* What's your favorite tv show?
* What is your occupation? Do you like it?
* Do you like sports? Which ones?
Ok...I guess that's enough for now.
If you could own your own restaurant, what kind of food would you cook, any certain theme or atmosphere?
What book world would you like to jump into?
If you could excel in one art form, what would you choose? Singing, theater, painting, drawing, sculpture, wood carving, writing, photography, etc?
I'm glad church went well for Jacob this week. Whew.
Ok, so I'm here from Finding Normal and just after reading two of your entries I'm in tears. Isn't our God awesome and the strength that he gives us? I cannot imagine the road you are on and I'll pray for you family.
I didn't read through all the above questions, so if these are repeats, ignore them.
At what moment did you know Richard was the love of your life?
What has been your biggest lesson in the past year?
Do you love me as much as I love you? :)
Aww cute!
I'll have to think of some good questions.
You have something on my blog when you get a chance :)
I know you like PearlJam, but what else? Do you listen to Christian music?
Oh, and I'm so glad Jacob didn't let those bully-boys get him down!
God was definately in his house with Jacob on Sunday, so glad!!
Where is Brookside Al.?
Who's your favorite college football team?
If you were a tree, which kind would you be?
Actually I think Lizzy asked all the good ones!!LOL
Hey Kori.
Just checking in to see if you've got ALL of these questions answered yet! haha
Have a GREAT day!
Post a Comment