Thursday, November 27, 2008


Happy Thanksgiving

Love and Blessings to you and yours from me and mine.

I am thankful for each and everyone of you.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you have a good one!

Lori said...

happy thanksgiving Kori to you and your 3 boys!!!
Lori

Kelsey said...

Thankful for you too!
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Tam said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kori and Family!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Hope this Thanksgiving is overflowing with blessings for you and your family. I know this is a hard time for you; please know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your house full of boys.

BBB said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sweetie - believe you me your name came up in conversation QUITE often today!!

I can't wait to see you again.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Turkey day!

Hope it was a good one.

Shannon said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Kori!!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day! I love your little picture! It's too cute!
I am thankful for you too! :-)