Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gimmee a...


So a couple of days ago my super cool friend Kat did a meme and you had to name 10 things but they all had to start with a letter that you were given. I thought it was AWESOME and so I decided to play along. Ok so here we go. My letter of course is H.

1. I love Him as in my Heavenly Father.
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19
2. I am totally and completely in-love with my Hubby. He is wonderfully amazing.
3. I adore and love my Heathens also known as Jacob and Calob. They are my boys my loves.
4. I love Hot Sauce on everything. But it can only be the Louisiana brand.
5. Hershey's Bliss. I mean Chocolate. Who doesn't love that.
6. Habenero's is the best Mexican food on the planet. Ok I love all Mexican food from anywhere really.
7. My Home because it's where we live together. It's where memories are made and I love you's are always heard.
8. Ok this is going to sound vain I know. But I love my Hair.
9. Humor. I can pretty much find some in everything. It's the spice of life.
10. Love Hugs. They are the best. There is nothing like a good long hug to make you feel better.
Ok so I have to admit this was not easy. But it sure was fun. So if you wanna play along just let me know and I will get you a letter.

19 comments:

Lori said...

cute...good letter too! i like h

i'll play...challenge me, but please don't give me Z. or for that matter x, or...well you get the picture!

BBB said...

I like your hair too... a lot.....

I also like your HOPE

Ronda's Rants said...

Oh...I like Her..meaning you!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

angi_b72 said...

I'll play along too!! Send me a letter "vanna"!! lol

Betty said...

I´d like to give it a try. But we are going away, so it won´t be til next week.
I liked yours!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I love your list! Those things to roll right off. You made it seem effortless :-)

And I am with Lizzie - the feelings of Hope just radiate from you...

jewelstreet said...

That's a good one. I don't think I could do that one very well. Plus, I would get something like Q or Y or Z.

Hoe you had a good thanksgiving.

Tam said...

H would not have been a good letter for me...since my ex husbands last name begun with a H....HA HA..being funny.
Great list KORI and HOPE you had a GREAT 2008 Thanksgiving!!!!

Kimberlee said...

I'll play!!! gimme a... s please!!! you know why!!!

Christy said...

You DO have good hair. I have admired it in your picture several times.

Linda said...

I'm with ya on the Mexican food ... give me a chili relleno please! If you ever come to Cali I'll treat ya to some of the most amazing Mexican food you can imagine.

Shannon said...

Great list! I love hugs, too... sending you one right now!

{{{hug}}}

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I wanna play, but I'm afraid what letter I will get! :-)
I ♥ your list!

Jennifer said...

H was a tough one--you did a great job!

Now I'm craving Mexican food!!

Rhea said...

Good job with your H list. I have to add Hershey's chocolate...yummm

Rhea said...

My bad, I just realized you had Hershey's in there already. I must have missed it. :o)

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

i just wanted to say hello since i havent stopped by in a few days! :)

Becky W said...

Great job!! How fun is that!

Mere said...

I love this!! Could you please pick me a letter??? Thanks!!

Love, Mere
P.S. I love your blog!!