So you guys really came through with some great questions. Thanks for making me feel so loved. I thought I would work on answering a few and if the post gets to long I will just separate them into different parts over the next couple of days. Ok here goes...
Britt over at Quietly Chaotic asked:
If you woke up one day and found that instead of water, money flowed from your faucets .. what would be the one thing you all would want to do as a family? First off let me just say that this is an awesome question. The main thing that we all want to do as a family is take a trip to Disney World for about a week. Just the four of us and Mickey.
What would be your family ideal fun day? Jumping in the car and driving out to the river and just spending the day. We used to camp out there but we haven't been able to in over a year with Richard being so sick and doing all these different treatments.
Where are you originally from? Jacksonville, Florida
Are you a fan of the mani/pedi? Most definitely!
What is the best day with your family? Any day that we are together and everyone is feeling good.
What is the best day with just you (and money is no object of course)? Any day that I can go shopping, or get my hair done or a mani/pedi. it has been a long time since I have done any of these things.
Who is your favorite blog designer? Oh my Blog designer? She is awesome and amazing. She has the most adorable girls you have ever seen. And she is always so caring and will drop me an email when I haven't blogged in a while just to make sure I'm still hanging in there. She ROCKS! You can check her out here or here. Describe your perfect day!! A day with no worries to just be with the family doing the things we want to do.
What do YOU want for Christmas? For the boys to have a great Christmas.
What does DAD want for Christmas? For the boys to have a wonderful Christmas.
(she didn't ask about the boys cause she already has a list from both!!)These next 2 questions are an inside thing for me and Kim so just read past.
Why do you love carrot? Because my carrot is more than wonderful and it sees me for I am and doesn't try to make me someone I can't be. It loves me for me. And IT the same for ME. I think...
What color would you let carrot paint their room? Any color carrot wants. It's just paint. I love Carrot!
Whats your favorite flavor of ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. Mmmm num yummy.
What is your Christmas wish? FOR YOU--btw. Ok so Kimberlee asked the same question but I'm sure you want a different answer. So if money was not an object I would really like a fancy schmancy new camera like a Nikon or Canon with all the bells and whistles.
Are you being swept by the Twilight phenomenom and going Friday with the masses?? I have been swept away by the book known as Twilight. Although I haven't read any of the others I am sad to say. Maybe after the first of the year I will pick those up. I would absolutely LOVE to go see the movie Friday but that is not in the cards right now either.
Are you a part of your Santa Swap? (is that weird that I wondered about that?) I am part of my own swap and no it is not weird for you to ask that. I get to know who I'm getting from and who I'm sending too. Oh yeah go me. haha
What is your favorite things to do with the boys? Oh I love my boys and spending time with them is what parenting is all about. They really like it when we all play the Wii together. It is the best investment we have ever made. And for the record I totally ROCK at Guitar Hero!
How did you and Richard meet? We were introduced by the woman that helped raise me after my Mother died and my Dad was on the road alot. We had met 3 times before Richard moved back to Alabama we wrote letters and talked on the phone for those 2 months he was gone. I was still living in Jacksonville at this time. I had called him one day and he said he was coming back to Florida to get the rest of his things and he wanted the boys and I to come back to Alabama with him. Now remember we had only met 3 times and wrote a bunch of letters. We never even kissed or anything up to this point. After much debate I decided what the heck. So on October 25th 2000 my knight in a shining U-Haul truck showed up and we packed everything up and moved back together. Then two weeks later on November 6th 2000 we were married and never looked back.
What's your favorite childhood memory? Spending Holidays with my Daddy at my Grandparents house in Georgia with all my aunts, uncles and cousins and eating good southern cooking. It don't get no better than that ya'll.
How are the boys personalities different? Oh the boys are alot different. Jacob tends to like to be more private about things and shy at first. Calob is the go getter he just jumps right in. He never meets a stranger. Jacob like to be entertained he doesn't like to do things alone like playing and such. Calob has a huge imagination and can play with his batman, power rangers till the cows come home. Jacob is a big ole Daddy's Boy and Calob is a Mama's boy. But they are both very loving and giving sweethearts.
Alright I think this will end Part 1 and we will do part 2 tomorrow. There may be a Part 3 as well. Do you have questions for us you would like answered. Well spit it out already. Don't be shy.
18 comments:
I so could have answered that question about the ice cream!!! LOL!!! Well I told carrot what you said about them and carrot started crying!! And they said thanks for letting them paint the room any color!! I forsee lime green in someones future!! LOL!! Peas ROCKS!!!!
Oh.. I've missed reading your blog for a couple of days.. these are GREAT questions.. and I'm loving the answers!!
Wow...I think that's so great that you just went for it with Richard. Maybe Richard should give my boyfriend a few pointers! haha
I don't know if you read in my profile, but we've been together for almost 12 years now and no ring yet.
A girl can dream!
Great Questions and Answers....OOO what part of Georgia did you spend time in when YOU grew up? Just wondered...again great great questions and answers
I love stuff like this .. so much fun getting to know you!
Hmmm.....
When you are stressed what is one thing that you can do by yourself that instantly puts you in a good mood and doesn't cost a thing?
That's a good start! (Thanks for the shout out...I was just joking).
And, Heath is my all time favorite, too!
So, when you are in town, we will go get ice cream and eat it while having a mani/pedi.
I agree with Krystyn!! Can I join in??--Im good at inviting myself-- I also love heath, mani/pedis, ice cream, and blog designer! :)
That was fun! Do we get part 2 tomorrow??
Awww....what great questions and answers.
Well, from one of my posts this week I just thought of another question. Do you ever talk to Jacob and Calob's biological father? If that is too personal, forget I asked.....
one more thing I forgot to tell you I found the song you are going to sing to me on my next birthday!!! yep thats right you know the one!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRC77brGYWs
Gosh - how romantic is the story of you and Richard!!!
I'm de-lurking! I absolutely LOVE your LOVE STORY! You were very brave!
Thanks for sharing!
What the heck or who the heck is Carrot?! Great Q&A!
Okay...I think that the next Mommy Blabbers club meeting needs to be at the nail salon. We can get pretty toes. And practice our Vietnamese.
And please, please, explain the carrot thing. Please?
And never looked back...I love the story of how you two met and married.
fun getting to know you Kori, thanks for the follow. Love your blog, straight from the heart!
I so need to do this... its fun seeing what questions get asked and reading the answers!
I loved the story about how you two met, fell in love, and married. How truly romantic....
Chick is getting a Wii for Christmas. Okay, it will be for all of us, but Chick mostly....
Post a Comment