Friday, November 7, 2008

My Boys

Are addicted to... Me on the other hand I agree with Jim Gaffigan.

Hope you at least had a little chuckle.
So what do your kids like ALOT?

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Pizza, grapes which she calls apples, and m&ms.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! this is soo funny!

I loved hot pockets in college! (they were in the vending machines!) But in my defense, the food in the cafeteria was *gross* and the same every week!

Brandy said...

My teen will eat anything except tomatoes but whenever he's fending for himself it's hot pockets, frozen pizza or spaghettios.

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious....I can't believe he went on about hot pockets for almost 5 minutes.....that was too funny!!!

Z likes popcorn and bacon.....and that's just for breakfast!!!

Kelsey said...

hmmm well my brother is addicted to frozen mozzarella sticks right now.

Me? I like to survive on Lean Cuisines and gluten free pasta when I don't feel like cooking!

Shannon said...

hee hee hee! Liked the way he kept singing "Hot Pockets!"

But I don't like to eat them... Shane will on occasion. :P


I'd have to say the things my kids like ALOT would be:

pop tarts
fruit snacks
cereal

MommaSuds said...

I love hotpockets too. The pepperoni ones. Yummy!

Dawn said...

That video was too funny! My daughters love Cheez-Its, and my son loves jalapeno potato chips and Slim Jims. They don't like to eat anything that would actually be served at a meal. ;-)

Betty said...

I love stand up comedy! Especially when it´s clean humor. Thanks for the chuckle. Loved it!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love that guy! So true. Hot Pockets are DISGUSTING!!!

WheresMyAngels said...

I LOVE the spinach and articoke ones. Oh wait, you wanted to know what my kids favorites were.


TGIF potato skins. My kids all love them.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I'm a bit classier-I prefer Lean Pockets!

The kids I nanny for will only eat PBJ....like every single day.

Leiann said...

That is really funny! He cracks me up. I think that my kids favorites go between Mac&Cheese and Chicken nuggets.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Ramen noodles. Ick!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

There is this article in EW this week with an interview with Robert Pattinson. And apparently Edward Cullen has an addiction to pepperoni hot pockets...

Rhea said...

hehe I don't think I've ever eaten a hot pocket.

My kids would eat pizza night and day if they could. The 6 yr old loves chicken tenders and apple juice, could eat it every day. The 11 yr old is more willing to try a variety of stuff...he loves steak, but we can't buy that often.

Ann Harrison said...

Oh my gosh Kori!
After my husband and I saw Jim Gaffigan do his bit on Hot Pockets our world hasn't been the same! Too Funny!!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

HYSTERICAL! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!