Okay, you totally had me going. I was like jaw drop shocked and thinking, "This is the coolest thing I've ever seen." It still is really cool, I just get it now. I will have to do that whenever we make it to DW.
That is SO cool! You had me going there for a minute too. I was trying to figure out how they did that! That is awesome. hope you guys have a wonderful trip and we can't wait to see pictures!
I am Kori a mother to Jacob age 12 and Calob age 9. I am also a wife to the love of my life Richard. Richard has a lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis. He is also battling Stage 4 Colon Cancer. He has done treatments to no avail. The Cancer is very aggressive and the Doctors don't expect Richard to make it through this year. Well we'll see what God's plan is. Follow our journey as we take it one day at a time along this path of unknowns. As we relish in the peace, love and blessings of God while trying to enjoy our place somewhere Between the Whisper that is life and the Roar that is Cancer.
20 comments:
That is just too stinkin' cool! Only, like seven days left?
*squeals*
Y'all totally deserve to have your own special day...
I sure hope you guys have a fantabulous time!!!
That is SO cute!
You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!!
I'm getting more excited for you!!
Love, Mere
Those videos were sooooooooo cool! I know y'all are so excited you can hardly sleep.
Awesome! I'm giddy with excitement for you!!!
Okay, you totally had me going. I was like jaw drop shocked and thinking, "This is the coolest thing I've ever seen." It still is really cool, I just get it now. I will have to do that whenever we make it to DW.
My bday is on the 25th as well!! Have a great one Calob!! To be your age agaiN!!
How cool is that. I'm glad you guys get to do this.
I had lost you! Now I've found you almost in time for you to go off to the land o' Disney!
That's sooo cool!
One week baby! It won't be long now...
Kori did you get YOUR CAMERA so you can take LOTS and LOTS of pics?
This is exciting....the count down is on!
Everyday is going to be special but how cool you get two VIP days!
That is awesome!
Awesome!
They are going to LOVE it! I really can't wait for you to go and come back with all your great pictures. Happy b-days to your family.
Totally awesome!!
That's the cutest!!
That is SO cool! You had me going there for a minute too. I was trying to figure out how they did that! That is awesome. hope you guys have a wonderful trip and we can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment