Happy Early Birthday to ME!
Had dinner with Lizzie
and Mr. B
Also my honey.
Ate food that was yummy,
and filled up my tummy.
Took pictures of one eyed Lizzie.
Laughed till I almost went wee-wee.
Happy Early Birthday to ME!
and Mr. B
Also my honey.
Ate food that was yummy,
and filled up my tummy.
Took pictures of one eyed Lizzie.
Laughed till I almost went wee-wee.
Happy Early Birthday to ME!
at 9:48 PM
38 comments:
Happy Early Birthday!! Looks like ya'll had a great time!! I love the picture you laughing!! So cute!! That kind of laughs are the BEST!!
So when is the blessed event? You know your Birthday!!
Happy Early Birthday!! Looks like ya'll had a great time!! I love the picture you laughing!! So cute!! That kind of laughs are the BEST!!
So when is the blessed event? You know your Birthday!!
Oh such a good time! And I see that Mr B was properly wearing his plaid. Too funny! Happy Early birthday to you and glad you had a great night!
Happy early birthday!
Is that a Chili's Chocolate Molten Lava Cake? If so, yum!
OOO Kori I am so glad YOU and Lizzy had a good time! Happy Birthday tooooo YOU!
Happy early bday! Hubby looks great!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you enjoyed yourselves! You deserve it.
Thanks for including me in the recipe exchange!
HAppy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear sweet Kori.....
Happy Birthday to you.. and....
Many MOREEEEEEEE
The company and the food both look wonderful and AMAZING!!
Happy Early Birthday!
What a wonderful way to spend your birthday!
Feliz Cumpleanos!!!
Happy Early birthday indeed! How fun! Thanks for posting pictures!!!
BTW - My hair is no longer orange. ;)
Happy early birthday! I'm jealous that 2 of my bloggy crushes spent time together without meeee! LOL
Happy Happy Birthday to you!
I am so glad that you had a good birthday dinner! Wish I could have escaped to come and celebrate. And pee in my pants with you guys :-)
How fun! Happy Early Birthday! (When is the actual day? and when do you leave for Disney?)
Happy Birthday Kori! Looks like you had a good time.
Loved your rhyme!!
Happy Birthday! Looked like fun.
Happy Birthday!
Looks like a great time!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Aw, Happy Birthday! What a great way to celebrate early =-)
Happy early Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! What a great time!
Happy birthday!!!!
My birthday is this month too! I'll be *cough* 29!
Oh my! It looks like you all had way too much fun.....Ya'll are too cute.
Happy early birthday! Looks like y'all had a terrific time! SO. MUCH. FUN. :)
Love, Mere
Happy Birthday, Kori ~ May this year be filled with happiness and hope...and the greatest miracles your eyes have EVER seen!
I love all 4 of you and will totally be calling soon...
very soon...
xoxo
I can tell you guys had a great time! And I must say that Mr. B is quite attractive...lol!
Happy (early) Birthday Kori!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day...and that desert looks so good!
SUPERCOOL!
Happy Birthday to Kori!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! Hope you have a great day...when is your real birthday?
Hugz,
Michele
Kori, what wonderful fun and how neat to meet Lizzy and Mr Shirt, I mean B.
Can't wait to catch up on what you have been up too.
Glad you had a great birthday dinner...
Love the pic of Mr. B!
Happy (early) Birthday!
xoxo
You had a great time!So cute!!
Happy Birthday to you! What a great gift, Disney for your birthday! Have a great trip; can't wait to hear all about it!
(Love the pic of Mr. B!)
Post a Comment