Today I didn't even know you existed. Richard has been feeling so good lately it is hard to get glimpses of you and your evil ways.
But tonight, oh yes tonight you just had to give us a little reminder.
The pain patch has been doing wonders. It still is.
However I don't appreciate the nausea that you are making my hubby feel. That's ok though cause we have a drug for that too.
ZOFRAN baby!
Are you scared now? No? Well you should be.
We may not beat you in this fight for life.
But you will not tear us down.
Our Faith is strong and unbreakable by all of your evil ways.
God is good even through the trenches of this.
Through Christ alone, Kori
PS. You still SUCK!
6 months ago











30 comments:
You amaze me..not to mention make me laugh =D
And in all fairness we must say CF also sucks!
oh friend- I remember those moments that God gave us that were cancer free-
they were such a blessing that held us up ==
I hate cancer
this is such a wonder post - soft hugs from Meme who is praying in Canada-
Boy, you ain't a kiddin'. Give that cancer a kick for me too, ok?
Keep your head up! Don't let that SOB cancer get you down!
Oh zofran. that is my hubbys best friend, and I took it too when I was prego with all the girls.. Cancer, you are nobodys friend, take a hint and go away!
P.S.S..... you totally suck, I demand you leave my friends alone!!! Go on with your bad self... get on up and get out that door!!!
Saying lots of prayers for you and your crew Kori!
Humph...
I agree that cancer sucks but if you don't blog about what happened to you at work today, I will.
HA...
Take THAT
You know what I love? That through it all you still have some sass and attitude and refuse to let the dreaded cancer break your spirit. You go girl!
And ... what did happen at work? Do tell ...
Zofran is a wonder drug. I heart that stuff! I hope it's helping him.
My mom takes Zofran because her Rheumatoid Arthritus drugs make her sick...it helps a lot! I'm still praying for y'all! BIG HUGS!!
love, mere
your strength is amazing + your faith inspirational
Oh it sucks but your attitude rocks...
Keep telling Cancer off.. I'll join you!!!
Amen sister!!!
Cancer is so mean. It just took my friends day a few weeks ago. I am sending (((hugs)))
You channel your anger so well. Cancer doesn't change who you are in Christ! Praise Him for that!
Keep the Faith, Kori!
Amen. Cancer is the devil.
Now tell us what HTL is talking about...please!
I remember going to cancer camp as a teen .. camp for kids with siblings with cancer .. anyway, the counselors were talking about the cancer buttons they had on their hats and shirts and one of them made the comment that someone got on to her for her "Cancer Sucks" button, making the comment that it was innappropriate.
I interjected that obviously that person had never watched a loved one fight for their life against that ugly blackness .. nor had they lost someone to it.
So in memory of *that* person, Cancer, you do indeed suck. And you can kiss my bubble booty. Amen
Cancer does suck! My brother-in-law has had tongue cancer three times. We're waiting to hear the results on his most recent PET/CT scans. Fingers crossed. Hope your hubby feels better.
Oh, Zofran is the best!
I'm glad he's feeling better!
Disney here you come!
LOL, I agree. Cancer Sucks! I have said it loud and clearly and will continue to do so. I loved this post.
Remember Jesus is bigger than his cancer!!!! And stronger.... he truly gives you BOTH the strength to keep positive.. and live life fully!!!!
I've been on my knees.. hoping and praying that Disney is the BEST for all of you!!!! I just can't WAIT for you to go!!!!!
Great post Kori!! I hope he is feeling alittle better!!
Hugs and the best, most comforting wishes are being sent your way right now.
Thinking of you all and hoping Richard is feeling better.
You're certainly giving it all you've got.
Hi Kori...I just stopped by from the "Sister for the Bean" blog, and I wondered if you had researched or considered Naturopathic medicine? I understand that they are having some really good results with some natural remedies for cancer? Just a thought. I am praying for you and your family and I hope you have a WONDERFUL time in Disney! Perfect time of year to go!! Enjoy the time with your family :)
I've been wanting to do something to cancer too. What a great letter you've written.
Cancer just makes me all *grrrrr*.
Thank you for sharing.
See, this is why I love you. Cancer - you suck. We all know it does but you tell it off. That's gotta be good therapy.
Hope he is feeling better. Prayers!
Post a Comment