Holy Moly!
Today is Thursday. THURSDAY!
We leave tomorrow.
YIPPEE!
I am sitting here while I should be getting ready for work. Not to worry, I will not be a Hot Mess.
The boys are at the table eating breakfast and singing songs.
"One more day,
Gotta get through today
Going to see Mickey
In one more day-aaaaayyyyyy"
The excitement here is something.
Richard is drinking his coffee and laughing.
Oh the fun is just beginning.
How will we ever get any sleep tonight with this kind of excitement?
Thanks so much to everybody for your tips and tricks.
Just because I thought ya'll would get a kick out of it. I tried my little motion sickness patch just to give it a try.
Needless to say I got a little disoriented. I'm better now.
I will not be using the patch while we're gone. So pray that I can hold in my breakfast.
Oh and be sure to come back later for the story of the
Disney 2001 Trip from H E Double Hockey Sticks.
6 months ago











28 comments:
Have much fun, friend, have much fun!
This statement right here: "Richard is drinking his coffee and laughing." is the best thing you have said in this post! I am SO happy you guys are blessed with this trip, and that you will all be able to enjoy it. Have tons & tons & tons of fun and give Mickey a kiss from me. Maybe Tigger, too.
You guys deserve this!!!
Have a great time!!! Give Mickey a hug from me!
Have a great time!!! Give Mickey a hug from me!
HAVE FUN!
have a wonderfully fun (and safe) trip!
Oooh, I bet you are all so excited! Have fun on your trip and take lots of pics to post for us readers!
Oh, have a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Ya'll are driving, right?
I can't wait to hear about your adventures.
I love you and am praying for you.
You guys have a WONDERFUL, AWESOME time and we can't wait to hear all about it! Love and hugs to you in Christ!
PS eat one of those ice cream bars with the chocolate ears for me, okay!?
Funny thing is that I'm excited too! Excited for you guys to go and have a great time!
I'll be right here...perched and ready to hear ALL about it!
HAVE A GREAT TIME!
How fun! And is that "hot mess" reference from my favorite Miss Niecy Nash from Clean House? Sorry, I can't get enough of that show.
Wanted to check in and say hello. So glad you guys are taking this trip. It sounds like MASSIVE fun. Glad to hear that Richard is sitting there right next you and not only drinking his coffee but laughing.
Have a great time and know that we're still lifting you guys up in prayer and love.
I remember how lively that excitement can make a house. When we were kids we took trips every summer (not usually to Disney though! lucky!) and we'd get that way. lol Have fun!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Have a wonderful trip and I expect lots of pics when you get back.
*squeals*
I love that Richard is drinking coffee and laughing.
I love that the boys are singing.
I love that you are leaving tomorrow!
Have so much fun, darlin' .. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you all!!
You poor thing with the motion sickness! I'm hoping you'll be way too excited to have an upset tummy. Y'all travel safely tomorrow!
Girl, I can feel your excitement coming through the computer...
Safe travels! And have F.U.N.!!!
Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock! Yea! Have a FABULOUS vacation my friend! I can't wait to hear all of the details!!! Will you be blogging along the way?
WooHoo!!!!
OMGoodness! We have 258 days to go! Enjoy every second of it! There is no other place like Disney! There is something to see everywhere you look!
Have sweet Disney dreams tonight!
~hugs~
WOOOHOOO!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a fun and safe trip!
Have a wonderful time!! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!!
Have a fabulous time making memories and having FUN!
Oh I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures! Have a great family trip! :)
I missed telling you to have fun...so by osmossis...have fun!
I hope you are enjoying your Disney vacation. You've earned it!
Post a Comment