So I seen this on facebook and figured since I have never interviewed the boys I thought it would be fun. We'll see how it goes.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Jacob - Stop aggravating Calob.
Calob - I love you.
Jacob - Oh yeah that too.
2. What makes mom happy?
Jacob - Pickles with Hot Sauce
Calob - Doing all my work at School and making the Honor Roll.
3. What makes mom sad?
Jacob - Whenever Daddy goes in the Hospital.
Calob - When you're out of pickles. (hahaha)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Jacob - When you tickle me.
Calob - When you make jokes and sing silly songs.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Jacob - An outdoor girl.
Calob - Skin and bones with red hair and freckles.
6. How old is your mom?
Jacob - 40 (laughs out loud haha 28 mom)
Calob - 18 (oh this one just stole my heart)
7. How tall is your mom?
Jacob - 5'4"
Calob - 5'7" Daddy told me.
(I'm actually 5'5" Daddy was wrong.)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Jacob - Blog about us and read other peoples blogs.
Calob - Love on your family.
9. What does your mom do when you're not here?
Jacob - Um... how would I know I'm not here.
Calob - Spend alone time with Daddy or go shopping.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Jacob - Being the faster typer in the world.
Calob - A Supermodel.
(Jacob just called Calob a suck--up. Calob said it's true, she's beautiful every man wants to marry her. But Daddy already has her. -oh how right he is.)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Jacob - making pinwheels. Mom will you make me some pinwheels?
Calob - making people happy.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Jacob - being a boy if you ever tried.
Calob - petting a snake.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Jacob - You work at the Hospital and help people.
Calob - Work at the Hospital and type alot.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Jacob - Asparagus.
Calob - Taco Salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Jacob - That you're my Mother.
Calob - That you work hard and make lots of money. (I'm glad he thinks it's alot.)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jacob - The Little Mermaid
Calob - Strawberry Shortcake
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Jacob - Play Guitar Hero.
Calob - We snuggle and have family night.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Jacob - We both wear glasses.
Calob - We have red hair and freckles.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Jacob - I have a girlfriend and you don't. (I have friends that are girls. lol)
Calob - You're a girl, I'm not.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Jacob - Because you buy me Wii games. (He's trying to butter me up so I'll buy him a new game)
Calob - You always tell me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Jacob - That he's a great Dad and Husband.
Calob - That he always makes out with you and doesn't tell you that your breath stinks. (Richard would so tell me if I had stinky breath. At least I hope he would. lol)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Jacob - The Nail Salon
Calob - To Florida cause that's where Papa, Aunt Mabel and Aunt Becca live.
Well that was fun. I tell ya these 2 are something else.
Only 3 days left. We all might explode from the excitement in the air.
6 months ago











20 comments:
That was fun! I can't wait for you all to go on vacation...I am so excited for you all!!!
Your boys are adorable! I loved their funny answers!
So sweet...all the other interviews I have read were with little kids...it was neat to read how special you are to your boys!
Aren't they brill! Lovely lads.
Hope you all have a fan-dabi-dozi time.
Such cute answers!! So excited for you to go to Florida!! :) YAY!!
Love, Mere
They are so cute :) and funny like their momma! hehe
Pickles with hot sauce?!??!? Seriously?!
And Jacob's answer to what you do when they're not there... classic!
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait for y'all to go and have LOADS of FUN!
Great interview and answers! I love the pickle comments.
Cute kids.
So fun! You can totally tell they have two super different personalities! CUTE!
That was precious!!!! I love how different they are.
Seriously, pickles and hot sauce?? LOL
I'll have to remember to do something like this when my boys are older!
question 12 and 21 are hysterical!!!
Oh, that is too fun!
I love how you can tell the differences in their ages, too!
Awesome. I laughed pretty hard over the petting a snake answer!
Such cute answers! Did you ask them separately or together?
That was so cute...but, pickles and hot sauce? I love pickles and pickle juice but I don't get the hot sauce!
How pretty and what a productive thing to do to pass the time.
Oh and happy birthday!
That's too cute! I can't wait till Ali is old enough to answer all of these questions.
"Calob said it's true, she's beautiful every man wants to marry her. But Daddy already has her."
Oh that boy is so sweet, he made my teeth hurt! And Jacob made me laugh so hard .. Mr. "I have a girlfriend and you don't" and "being a boy if you ever tried."
Your boys are just as adorable and funny as you are =-)
Hahahahahahahahaha
I love this!
From the pickles to the making lot of money! it was great
thanks again for an awesome post.
That was cute...part of me is wondering if your son "pets" snakes alot since you are not good at that!!!
LOL!!!
Post a Comment