Monday, March 23, 2009

Going Private on Thursday

I know that right now many of you will not understand this.

I promise to explain as soon as my blog is officially private.

Somethings have come about that involve the boys. We have spoken in length about this with them and they asked me to please make my blog private so that certain people could not read about them.

If this doesn't work I will have to delete my blog and come up with another way to keep in touch with everyone.

Again I will explain all of this soon.

Now since I am going private I will also be deleting my cferswife email account. I have already created a new account and I will give that to you as soon as I am private.

So I would love for all of you to be able to read and follow my blog.

However I will have to invite you to do so.

So please email me at cferswife@gmail.com if you would like to be invited.

Thursday morning that email account will be deleted and my blog will be open to invited readers only.

I completely understand those of you who do not want to go through all this hullabaloo. But it is for my Sons and it is what they want me to do.

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kori.....well this sucks..but i totally understand. Of course you have to put your family first. I hope it all works out.

Mean people suck!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Hey if it's best for the boys do it, no questions asked!!
I'll email ya!

Michele said...

Hey Kori ~ just sent you an email. Can't believe someone is being mean to those poor beautiful boys of yours.

Hugz to you and the boys!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry things have been rough! I just emailed you!

Kerry said...

Kori , would love to follow you and understand completely you doing what you need to do for the Boys, as well as Richard and You. I will email you as well.

Kerry said...

Kori , would love to follow you and understand completely you doing what you need to do for the Boys, as well as Richard and You. I will email you as well.

Anonymous said...

Kori-
I just emailed you and hope to be able to continue to read your blog.

Thank you!
Christine

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

So glad I found your blog. I saw your comment on Angies site.

Stop by my blog for a visit. I am relativity new to blogging,as in six weeks in this blog world. I am loving all my new friends.

I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE.
I have a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.

From the comments I have already received, appears to be something a little different and something anyone could use.

I have been so touched by the comments that I have decided to give 2 boxes . They will be the $100 deluxe size.

I really do want to bless people!!! I want my blog to encourage others.


I have decided that giving is life at its BEST. The drawing will be Saturday!

Lula! said...

I will follow you wherever you go. You know this, my dear.

Anonymous said...

Kori,I have emailed you on March 23, and got no new up to now. I am afraid I will not be able to keep up following your blog. Is it really this? Hope to hear.
Teresa -= Rio de Janeiro

Anonymous said...

It's unfortunate but completely understandable.

I sent an email and hope it got there in time.

All the best.

Auds from Barking Mad

Anonymous said...

Kori,

Blessings to you as you endure another bump along the road. I sent you a email asking to be invited to read your private blog as well. I just did it this morning, hope I am not too late.

Candace Raff

Anonymous said...

I just sent you an email.
Erica

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email too!! Hang in there.
Angie

Grand Pooba said...

I totally understand and would love to continue reading your blog, send me an invite at ksilkman@comcast.net I will try to email you to see if it's still open.

Marrdy said...

Please include me in!! drammac@yahoo.com.

noah and caleb said...

Thanks Kori for inviting me on this journey.

Christine

Kori said...

Just loving you today. I want to follow you, for sure, and am grateful to have been one of the ones invited to still be part of your journey.

Unknown said...

Thank You Kori for inviting me to read your blog :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You are a good mother for putting your boys first. I'm sorry you had to do this:(

Stephanie said...

With you all the way!

Melissa said...

No questions here. You know I got your back sister.

Your family is the most important thing here. You do what's best for them.

Love ya!

Shannon said...

MWAH!

Love you.

@ said...

Thanks, got it- yes, I'm still behind on my blog reading, so thanks bunches :) .

Brandy said...

I'm so glad you invited me...somehow I had missed this post.

Anything for the boys. I saw your FB status and I said a prayer for. Hope everybody is okay...

Kristin said...

Thanks for including me. I get it and I too have thought about making my blog private.

Can't wait to hear all about Disney! I have been thinking of you much!

Grand Pooba said...

Thanks Kori!

Gina said...

No problem!! totally understand- anxious to hear what the problem is- sounds kind of scary!!!
Hope all is well- welcome back!!! can't wait to hear more about the trip!!

Amanda said...

Thanks for inviting me Kori, I can't wait to read how the vacation went!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You know why I didn't know about this...when you go private the feeds don't work. Maybe I can subscribe via email?

Angie said...

Thanks Kori...you've been in my prayers.

~Angie

Teresa said...

Thank you , Kori, for invinting me.
Teresa

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Kori - you do what you need to do! Thanks for the invite.
xoxo

Gran said...

Kori, Thank you for the invite.

Blessings....Cindy

Tiffany said...

Kori,

Thanks for adding me! I didn't get to read this post since I was behind in my blog reading. But am so glad Kat came through for me and emailed you. Hope all is well with you and the family. Cannot wait to find out about your Disney trip!

Betty said...

Thanks for adding me KOri! I must have missed this post, because it did not show up in my reader and when I finally wanted to check your blog, I saw that it was already private. But I´m here now and I´m so glad you added me.
Will continue to pray for your family!