Monday, March 2, 2009

This & That

Yep I admit it.

I should have listened to all of you.

Cause well... you were right.

Once again I am sick.

This time with a Sinus Infection.

Had to go to the 7 day clinic on Saturday.

Got 2 shots and a prescription for a Z-pack.

And even the Doctor told me I needed to slow down and rest.

I'm trying. Promise!

I am feeling some better today. Haven't ran any fever. Sneezing 500 times a day. But at least the junk is on the move outta there.

I have got the majority of things done on my to do list. And the rest will be done this weekend.

YAY!

We have decided to leave a day early. On the 13th. Friday the 13th. Do ya'll think that's bad? I'm not superstitious. I got God on my side. It's all good.

But we're gonna leave a day early to split the trip up a little for Richard's sake. So we're gonna drive about halfway to Valdsota (any of my fellow bloggers live near here? Would love to meet up for dinner or something. How cool would that be?) on that Friday spend the night at a hotel their and then get up Saturday morning and drive the rest of the way to Richard's Aunt Molly's. We're gonna spend Saturday night with her and from what I heard I will be having a Birthday dinner there with all of the Hubby's family. Gonna be 29. WHOA Nelly. How exciting right?

A whole week full of Birthday celebrations spent at Disney. I mean does it get any better?

I have decided that I will remain 29 the rest of my life. Something about turning 30 scares me. Just so ya know.

On Sunday the 15th we will check in to our Hotel and spend our first day at the most magical place on Earth.

We can't wait!

10 DAYS TO GO. WHOO HOO!

27 comments:

Brandy said...

WOOOHOO! Only 10 days! And you get to celebrate your birthday there...that's awesome. Speaking of birthdays Stevie's is on the 15th and mine is on the 9th...looks like we're all Pisces.

I hope you feel better soon!

Tracy said...

Oh girl, I promise the thought of my birthday coming up in July is gonna be worse than your's!
Instead of being 29 like you I'll be 39, now that's a big WHOA Nelly!
LOL ..... Really is amazes me to think of being that age, I mean where in the world have all the years gone.

Michelle said...

Sister sister, I hate getting sick...ick. I just turned 33. Age is like wine, you just keeping getting better...(that's what I hear, I don't drink) It floors me more that I almost have a teenager! I'm really excited about your trip...can't wait til you are there being exhausted from fun!! Surely a time for family, fun, and love!!

LarryG said...

God sure loves you... i cried today ;)

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh man... I've been fighting sickness too... hope you feel better & that you are on the right track to health now!

Ronda's Rants said...

Sounds like a great plan! I hope you all have lot's of fun!

Stephanie said...

it's getting closer and I am SO excited for you!!

I am glad you are starting to feel a little better!!

Rest up my friend! You're gonna need it!

Aspiemom said...

I had to look up Valdosta - was sorry to see that it's at the other end of GA. We're in NW GA, near the AL/TN border.

I'm sorry that you're sick and hope the medicine helps you feel better quickly!

Get some rest because you have some very busy and fun days ahead!

Michelle said...

Oh have fun celebrating your birthday -- but slow down enough to enjoy it. Really, two shots and Z-Pac? That's serious there! I hope you're feeling better soon!

jennifersusan said...

I am so excited for you! How cool is it to not only spend your birthday with the people you love, but also at Disney!! You are going to have the best time! Now get some rest, you have plenty of time to get your list done.

Shannon said...

Girl, what are we gonna do with you?! Get some rest and get better soon!

BBB said...

You better get some rest and Be ALL BETTER by THIS Saturday baby!!!!

Elena said...

Okay, not to scare you or anything, but have you read my Disney posts recently? We left on Friday the 13th. May the force be with you lady!! Hope you fair better than we did. (I'm only joking, kind of. I am sure your trip will be wonderful!) Get well soon.

Devri said...

Sorry you are sick.. oh how I wish I lived close to the area you are going, we would love to have dinner with you all.

Tiffany said...

Oh girl, 30 Rocks. {I love that show btw}

So does 31, 32, 33 and so far 34.

I am getting so excited for your trip!

Mere said...

Feel better soon!! Getting excited for your trip and I'm not even going!! ha.

Love, Mere

whoopsadasie said...

I hope you feel better soon. You had better rest now, because it sounds like you are going to be having so much fun, there won't be time to rest!

Amy said...

Good luck with driving and have a fun time.

Kelli said...

30 is easy, try 45. Thats whats coming my way this year. Ugg

Britt said...

So exciting! The other day I was sitting around doing a whole lot of nothing, when I realized it was March and I just had to run here to check your count down .. then I was all excited that you were almost there.

But bummer that you are sick again =-( I'd tell you to rest, rest, rest, but I know how it is for sick mama's =-) Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon!

And early happy birthday! Age ain't nothing but a number, sister .. you are still smokin' hot!

Unknown said...

I tried to leave a comment earlier but I couldn't so I came back. I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog...it's beautiful. I hope you get feeling better soon. Have fun on your trip and thanks for stopping in to visit my blog today...:)

Fiauna said...

Coming to you from Blog Stalkers. Hope you feel better soon and have a wonderful trip!

Michelle said...

Ohhh, I am just so excited for you guys. Heather is leaving tomorrow! You all are going to have so much fun. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Shelley said...

You know I will be eagerly awaiting pictures, pictures, pictures!!! SO EXCITING!

I hope you are feeling better by now...another day of work down!

Oh yeah, we'll stay 29 together! Seriously.

Aubrey said...

Now it's down to 9 days! Eeek! I hope you are feeling better girlfriend. Take.It.Easy.Peasy.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Get your butt to my blog and grab your Pass!

Marrdy said...

Friday the 13th can only mean good things! And Happy Birthday. I had my first child at your age and here you have boys going through puberty. Lucky you!