Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

Ok so if you're looking for the Chicken dinner it can be found at your local Kentucky Fried Chicken not here.

I can't believe 74 of you wanted my blanket.

That made me feel pretty awesome that you guys loved it that much to want it.

Ok so the winner is...

Nikkicrumpet from Blah, Blah, Blah, blog.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please send me your address as soon as possible so I can ship your blanket and other little treasures out to you.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

So, I didn't win, but then again I didn't enter, ha. Missed Spring Fling altogether, I was very busy.

Gald you found someone to interview!

Your interview with your boys was too cute!

2 days left. I am excited for you!!!

Shannon said...

Yay, Nikki! Congrats!

Shelley said...

Hey Kori,

Boo hoo for me and congrats to Nikki.
Was yesterday not just the most fun? I had a great time bouncing around like a tigger.

Brandy said...

It was a pretty awesome blanket! Congrats to Nikki!

Shelley said...

Ah man! I guess now you are going to have to teach me how to crochet! Ha!

Congrats to the winner! What a beautiful giveaway!

whoopsadasie said...

OHHH MAN...I WAS SOO CLOSE! I was number 70 something to comment!! Man!!

Oh well, Congrats Nikkicrumpet from Diva's Twin!

jennifersusan said...

Wow! Nikki is super lucky! I think I've seen her name on a few other blogs as a winner. Way cool!
Congratulations!!

nikkicrumpet said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I just got home from a looooong day at work. And what a lovely surprise! You just made my whole day which isn't easy because it truly did suck until now! Thanks for having the giveaway, thanks for having such an awesome prize...and mostly THANKS for me winning!!!! YAY

Anonymous said...

Nikki is soooo awesome! Congrats.

Marrdy said...

Wow, one of my very favorite blogging girlfriends. You couldn't have chosen a better winner!! Congrats, Nikki!