Hi Kori ~ thanks for popping in...so glad you did! I love the pics...those painted faces are awesome! That's the best news that you guys are having a blast!
I'm glad we are having good weather for you here in FL for your trip to the World. Looks like you all are having a blast... even see Richard smiling... Love it.
Awwww!!! You guys are having a BLAST!!! Richard looks GREAT- what a fantastic experience for your whole family!!! I'm so happy this miracle happened for you!! YIPPEEEE!!!! M-I-C K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!
So happy you guys are having fun. You have all been a constant thought in my mind and in my prayers. God Bless you all. So happy to see Richard smiling so much with the kids. You guys are just a gift. Much, much love.
Oh my gosh!!!! Those pics are AWESOME! It looks like you all had a great time!!!! What wonderful memories! I can't wait until Zander is old enough...I hope to be able to take him there someday!
I am Kori a mother to Jacob age 12 and Calob age 9. I am also a wife to the love of my life Richard. Richard has a lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis. He is also battling Stage 4 Colon Cancer. He has done treatments to no avail. The Cancer is very aggressive and the Doctors don't expect Richard to make it through this year. Well we'll see what God's plan is. Follow our journey as we take it one day at a time along this path of unknowns. As we relish in the peace, love and blessings of God while trying to enjoy our place somewhere Between the Whisper that is life and the Roar that is Cancer.
40 comments:
Looks like you are having lots of fun. The painted faces are really cool!
Stacey
So glad that you all are having a great time.
How fun! I am glad to see lots of smiles in these pictures....
I love the face paintings. :) Looks like you guys are having a blast.
Looks like you guys are having an awesome time!
WOW - looks like so much fun! There's nothing like Disney!
Those painted faces are amazing!!!
Enjoy the rest of your days!
Glad to see all the fun and smiles. Enjoy every minute of it!!!
These just make me smile! So happy you are having a great time!
I love it! Glad you guys are having a blast!
Enjoy the rest of your time at the greatest place on Earth!! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for popping in and letting us know how things were going!
It looks like you guys ARE having a blast!!
I am so glad that you are having a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home.
Hi Kori ~ thanks for popping in...so glad you did! I love the pics...those painted faces are awesome! That's the best news that you guys are having a blast!
Hugz,
Michele
So glad you guys are having a blast! You deserve it!
It's fun to see you all having such a good time. Enjoy every minute of it!
so cool! I can't wait to hear about your trip!
Great pictures...so glad everyone is having such a wonderful time! I see you got the "1st visit" pins...cool!
Yay! So glad to hear you guys are having a great time... I've been thinking about you every day! Glad the weather has been cooperating, too.
Love the pics!
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's good to see everyone's smiling face...and to hear that everything is going GREAT!!
Fun Fun Fun! So glad you posted a few pictures. Can't wait to see more. Hope the trip continues to be the best ever.
I'm glad we are having good weather for you here in FL for your trip to the World. Looks like you all are having a blast... even see Richard smiling... Love it.
Great photos! Looks like you're having a blast. Those boys of yours know how to pose. I love the face paint.
Awwww!!! You guys are having a BLAST!!! Richard looks GREAT- what a fantastic experience for your whole family!!!
I'm so happy this miracle happened for you!! YIPPEEEE!!!!
M-I-C
K-E-Y
M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!
So happy you guys are having fun. You have all been a constant thought in my mind and in my prayers.
God Bless you all.
So happy to see Richard smiling so much with the kids.
You guys are just a gift.
Much, much love.
Awww Kori! I have been anxious to hear about your trip! Can't wait until you are home and have time to tell us ALL about it!!
I'm SO glad you all are having fun, and our weather is so nice for you.
WOw the face painting was tremendous, all the photos are wonderful -
how will you ever get the boys to wash their faces again? :)
Yay! Thanks for stopping to fill us in. Hope you had a great time!
I'm so glad to see you guys are having a great time!
Yay! I'm so glad to see some pics. I can't wait to hear all about it! I love you guys and I am so thankful that you got to go to DW as a family!!!!!!!
Yeeeeessss!
Looks like you are having a ton of fun. What a great adventure for your kids to have! It's fun making memories!!
Oh, and the face paintings are AWESOME!!
Oh my gosh!!!! Those pics are AWESOME! It looks like you all had a great time!!!! What wonderful memories! I can't wait until Zander is old enough...I hope to be able to take him there someday!
Yay! You finally made it there. Enjoy! When you get back I wanna hear all about it!
Looks like you all are having ball!!! What incredible memories!
LOVE the pictures!!!!
Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Such great pics! Such amazing memories.
Looks like you're having a great time!!
Post a Comment