Okay, I am done crying tonight... too many wonderful posts on your blog and now this... You wear me out! Just thinking of you and Richard and how wonderful you are together, makes me all soggy.
I am Kori a mother to Jacob age 12 and Calob age 9. I am also a wife to the love of my life Richard. Richard has a lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis. He is also battling Stage 4 Colon Cancer. He has done treatments to no avail. The Cancer is very aggressive and the Doctors don't expect Richard to make it through this year. Well we'll see what God's plan is. Follow our journey as we take it one day at a time along this path of unknowns. As we relish in the peace, love and blessings of God while trying to enjoy our place somewhere Between the Whisper that is life and the Roar that is Cancer.
11 comments:
That really is a wondeful tribute to you and Richard.
You and Kimberlee are lucky to have each other, it shows!!
you are so right! I was just there and I'm glad she gave a tissue warning :) So blessed you all are to have each other.
How beautiful!!!! Love is such a wonderful thing! She is so sweet :)
Thank you for all you do!! And I want to thank everyone who left me love on mine!!
that was so sweet!!!
Hey, just stopping by from La Dolce Vita to say hello to you and your family.
Peas & carrots...
Its awesome to have a friend in your life like that!
Kori that was beautiful what your friend posted. Your a very lucky girl!
Oh.... this is beautiful... how awesome!!!!!
That was so sweet! You clearly has a wonderful bond with her.
Okay, I am done crying tonight... too many wonderful posts on your blog and now this... You wear me out! Just thinking of you and Richard and how wonderful you are together, makes me all soggy.
Post a Comment