Just wanted ya'll to know that we won't have the MRI results back until next week sometime. As soon as we do I will share them with you.
My good IRL friend Kimberlee sent this to me last night cause she knows I wait for this song to come on the radio every year at Christmas time. I love it. The boys love it. It makes me smile and laugh. It's the greatest. And don't think I'm weird because I know all the words. It's catchy... right?
Oh come on. You know it's gonna be in your head all day. Singing about Hippopotamus-esis.











26 comments:
I think that is a fun song too and my boys always loved it.
Oh my god, I have never heard that song before!! And I'm not sure I'm glad I did. lol! I'll be singing that for the rest of the day! If I only could get my hands on a copy of that I would play it in my house to drive my husband bonkers! Becuase that's the kind of loving wife I am!
Anyway...I got you entered 4 times for the giveaway! And I am so sad I missed your secret santa, that would have been so much fun :(
I LOVE that song! Right now the girls are demanding I play the video again for them. :)
Essie got $25 gc for itunes for her birthday... the first thing we bought was that song - both Ladies have it on their ipod now and Gert sings it CONSTANTLY
That is a good one, offbeat, but I love the marching band backup of the vocals.
I wonder where it was first used.
I'd kinda like a hippo for Christmas, or maybe just a Christmas card from a hippo.
I will have to send the link for that to the girls. So that they can watch it on thier computer. In the basement. Where I can't hear it :-)
And the animation is so cracking me up. I think that my drawing skills are on par with that. My favorite is that she has a circle for one eye. And an oval for the other. As does the hippo :-)
ha ha that was AWESOME!! I love the part where the hippo has her in its mouth. So funny!! I left you an award on my darkside blog...Merry Christmas!
I haven't heard that before either, but I'm afraid it's going to stick with me for awhile!! How cute is that!
I love this song too....I never get tired of it!!!
Heard this today on the radio. :)
Thinking of you ... and praying and loving up on you!!!!! Sorry I haven't been telling you that lately!!! Many hugs to you!!!
That is too cute!! I love that song!! And the chipmunk song!!
I am anxiously awaiting MRI news!!
Hope you all have a good weekend!!
Praying!
I'm waiting till tomorrow to listen to that song .. cause I want to sleep without Hippo's in my head =-) lol
I don't think I've heard this before, but I love it! Adorable.
Hubby and I just watched that super fun video!!
We LOVE Hippopotamus-esis!!!!
Have a SUPER Merry Christmas!!!
xoxoxoxo!!
I've heard this before... but never really paid attention to the lyrics.
We've been listening to Christmas music on the satellite radio for about a month now... the other day, this song came on. Shane and I were sitting at the kitchen table... the girls were playing in the living room. I'm not sure why, but we all just froze and listened to the song...
This has to be the weirdest. Christmas. song. EVER!
There's a Christmas treat for you at my blog. Come check it out!
AND Hippopotamuses like me too!!
LOVE THAT SONG!!
You certainly made me smile!
Love and blessings to your family and we will be awaiting MRI results!
Take good care,
Emily
LOVE this song! one of my favorites! It does make me smile and sing along!
Remembering you and your family in my prayers.
Merry Christmas! ♥
I left you an award on my blog.
Your strength is an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing!
OH my HECK!! Just yesterday me and my youngest daughter (22) were singing this song over and over on our road trip!! We are learning the words! She wants a HIPPOPOTAMUS-SES for Christmas!! I LOVE the video and I have sent it to her!! THANKS!!
I will remember you and your husband in my prayers as well!
Thanks for stopping by my blog lovely lady :)
Hi and thank you for stopping by my spirit jump blog and commenting. Do you think Richard would like to be in spirit jump? Let me know what you think.
he he that is a funny, silly song it always makes me laugh too.
I totally *heart* that song!! Ever since the first time I heard it about 5 or 6 years ago!!
So fun!
I don't think I've ever commented here, but I've been lurking and you have a beautiful blog. I also don't know if you accept awards or if you've been given this one, but I want you to know you've gotten one over at my blog!
Post a Comment