(yawn)
Does 5Am always come this early?
Just wanted to ask you guys to remember us today in your prayers.
I can't thank you guys enough for being here for me, for my family, for uplifting me when I am low, for crying with me when my tears spill out into my blog, for praying with me/for me.
Ok before I go getting all mushy it is way to early for tears.Love you guys bunches!
Alright I have got to go tame this hair and put my face on.
I will update as soon as I can.
9 months ago











25 comments:
BIG prayers coming your way!
I'm ususally up this early for school...every day!! lol. I will pray for you today!
Love, Mere
Praying for you today!!!
You said "Put my face on".
That always gives me such a visual when I hear that phrase.
Kori, you amaze me. Even in the midst of a stressful day, your sense of humor shines right through.
I lifted you up on my blog today. So many of us will be praying. May God wrap His arms around you and your family, no matter what the news is.
Prayers for the scan today.
Already done and I will continue...hope you are feeling loved!
you are in my prayers!! Can't wait to hear from you!
HUGE prayers lifted up for you right now!
Praying for you today my friend.
Be careful out on the roads, ohhh the weather is so messy isn't it.
They're having to take my uncle back to surgery this morning because of internal bleeding. We really need to be there but the thought of driving two hours in this weather I just think it'd be best is I sit by the phone. I couldn't do anything if I was there anything. :-(
Love,
Tracy
God is Good all the time!
Lord, be with Richard as he goes through these scans/tests...give him peace and relaxation. Be with Kori father as she waits for Richard.
All the time God is good!!
I'll be praying and thinking of you all day!
Sending you warm thoughts and prayers today and everday my friend!
Prayers are covering you and your family, my friend...
My thoughts are with you all today...
BIG prayers for your family today Kori!!
Praying, praying, praying...as always. I LOVE YOU!!!
Praying every step of this journey brings you to a fuller understanding of the greatest love of all. And that the greatest love of all, the love of the Father, is bears your footsteps.
Father... be with Kori & Richard today. I know that you have the best things planned for them... but sometimes Your idea of best and ours don't match up. Give Kori & Richard strength today, and grace. And just from my own perspective, today would make a GREAT day for a Christmas miracle. But Your will be done.
Amen
Sendign thoughts and prayers your way! God is good!
Praying for your family today.
Lord, We're believing YOU for a good report. Father, even if not, we will praise YOU. You are sovereign and hold us in Your hand. Richard loves You and wants his life to be an offering to You. Please let it be Your will today to do a miracle of healing in his life. You alone are worthy of praise. According the Psalm 3:3be the "glory and lifter of [their] heads." Praise you, Jesus. Our deliverer and healer!!! In the powerful name that is above every name, Jesus Christ, AMEN.
Prayers, prayers, big hugs, and on the edge of my seat until we hear....
May the Lord of Peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way.
-II Thess. 3:16
Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
-Joshua 1:9
Thinking and praying about your family today.
praying for the peace that surpasses all understanding to surround you today!
God Bless!
Prayers are headed your way!
Post a Comment