So about a month ago with all the talking the Hubby and I were doing about the very fast approaching Christmas Holiday. Richard mentioned that he would like to give the boys something just from him. Something special that they could always have and know how much they mean to him. Something with meaning. A trinket, a treasure to remember him by and to know that they are always loved whether he is here or not. Just for them to know how very much he loves them and is always with them.
So after some thinking and talking and some more thinking. I sent Shannon an e-mail to ask her about the person who made her lovely initial necklace. Shannon was such a great help and gave me all the info I needed to stalk I mean find this lovely person.
Kristen has been truly wonderful. Richard knew what he had in mind and then I deciphered it and between the three of us we came up with something that is wonderful and more than I expected. She makes beautiful jewelry and if you are looking for that special gift for someone look no further than Kristen's Etsy Shop.
I can't explain the bond between a Father and their Sons. It is something I will never understand. The football watching, the rough housing, the talks about little girls, teaching them to ride their bikes, watching them play games together, all kinds of story telling about school and when Richard was a kid. Just the love that illuminates from the 3 of them. Hearing him getting on to them and then 2 seconds later them yelling from their beds where they sit in trouble "I love you Daddy" Oh how it melts my heart when Richard yells back

Thank you so much Kristen for giving my boys this gift to cherish... always.











52 comments:
priceless...
I just saw these on Kristen's blog and commented over there...
These truly are priceless treasures. I'm so glad Kristen was able to make them for you :)
Visiting from Kristen's... isn't her jewelry gorgeous? I've bought a few of her custom pieces and I just adore them. What a lovely gift from your husband to your sons. I know they'll cherish it.
I love those! What great gifts!
That is awesome Kori!!
Those are perfect!
And, now I have goose bumps!
Those are totally perfect!! I just love them!! I read your blog often and really enjoy it!
Love, Mere
With tears in my eyes, I want to tell you those are priceless!
Here from Kristen's. Glad I found your blog! What a wonderful gift for a wonderful cause!
thank you for allowing me to create these special pieces, I was touched. I hope the boys love them.
Kristen
Oh Kori..those are so beautiful. I am going over there right now and making something for myself and my daughter.
Your Richard is such a sweet, loving man. I am still praying for your family. You know I love you guys.
Kori what a wonderfull suprise for the BOYS! They will love and cherish them so very much.
So I teared up...again...
I. Love. You. And your fam.
Perfect. The boys will love them. Because they are from their daddy.
Those are awesome. Your boys will cherish them forever! Merry SITSmas!
Okay, thanks for making me cry this early. How precious.
MERRY SITSmas.
Just Awesome...
Oh Kori! These are just perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us!
those are so beautiful, and definitly a fitting and perfect gift.
Visiting from Kristens--what perfect, memorable gifts:)
Okay I am crying. Those are beautiful and Kristin rocks as all of you do!
Big prayers over the nect week.
Dangit, Kori...you're making me cry!!!
Those are perfect!
Those are awesome! Just perfect and so sweet.
Oh Kori these are awesome and the boys will cherish them forever.
You're right about the father/son thing. I don't get it, but I love watching and hearing it!
What a sweet memory for your boys to always have.
The boys are going to love those. They will treasure them forever.
So I teared up when you gave me the preview. And I did it all over again. I love what Kristen has created for them...they are just going to love it!
SOO sweet :(
What a wonderful present for them to keep.
perfect. I went and looked at her stuff, beautiful. I could never just pick one. WOW, this post was so beautiful. Hugs
what a wonderful gift! wanted to tell you I am giving away a $100 toy gift voucher today and thought it might be of interest to you for your christmas shopping? check out my blog for details.
Merry SITSmas!!
Just stopped by from Twitter Moms. Love your site!
I'm sorry to hear about your hubby, I will keep you all in my prayers.
Those are absolutely priceless. What a wonderful treasure for your boys.
Hi………
Very cool your blog!
Great! Keep writing…….
Good week……… Welcome to my blog…….
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Perfect!
I love them. What a special gift.
totally tearing up.... Merry SITSmas!
These are just perfect. Very special.
They are going to love them! What a thoughtful and loving gift. I love the crosses that are hanging with them; very masculine.
And you know I had to wipe the tears off of my keyboard as I read this post.
I'm kinda hoping they will wash out the Mike's lemonade I spilled the other day...
Aww that's beautiful!
I've got some tears welling up in my eyes right now!!
Merry SITSmas Kori, may it be wonderful for you and your 3 guys!
Be still my heart. How precious is that. I love it!
Okay, it might be the day I had... but I am like sobbing.
Kristen is awesome and has been so good to SITS.
What a perfect gift.
Those are beautiful, and your post gave me chills.
Kristen is so talented. Those are just perfect. I know they will treasure them for years.
Wait.. it took me a few seconds to wipe the tears away...
I'm speechless... these are beautiful!!!!
Those are absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful treasure for your boys.
Just beautiful. God Bless all of you.
Emily
Those are wonderful. Just perfect.
That is the sweetest gift. Perfect.
My goodness, these last two posts and I am sobbing like a baby... What a wonderful gift Richard is giving the boys.
I love those! What a precious gift.
Oh my word. I have no words.
Well... except, that these will definitely make a memorable Christmas for the boys. What a beautiful treasure to be given.
They will love it. :)
Post a Comment