Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Gift to all of You!

Here are a few of the pictures that Tonya took of us last Tuesday.
They are so much more than I ever could have hoped they would be.
They are artsy and fun and show who we really are. Love them and I hope you do to.
Merry Christmas!
**click to make larger**





















62 comments:

Kelli said...

those are some GREAT pictures! thanks for sharing. Hugs and Prayers.

Valerie said...

Well good gracious, Kori -- those are ALL fantastic! Every single one of those images is beautiful, cool, and amazing! Thanks for sharing those with us. Wishing you and your boys (all three of them) the most wonderful Christmas imaginable.

MaricrisG said...

awww so cute! Not sure why but it brought tears to my eyes just looking at the pictures! I wish you all a very Blessed Christmas! I feel bad that I missed the Secret Santa thingy- maybe next year!

Maricris

Lori said...

kori, what incredible pictures!
have a very happy holiday!

Kerry said...

Thanks for sharing Kori. I am so glad to hear that Mri was okay. I know that's so tough waiting. Your all still in our prayers.
Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

Those are so beautiful Kori... what fun pictures.... and such a beautiful family :)

Becky W said...

Oh Kori! What great pics! Those are so lovely and show a beautiful family! Merry Christmas!

NicciN said...

Wow, these are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Beth said...

Oh Kori! Those photos are beautiful! I got a little teary eyed! One of my favorites is the one with the different colored umbrellas. Too fun! They are all precious and I am sure you will treasure them always.


Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I hate you all for being so photogenic! They are really cute, and how in the world did she convince the boys to be in a photo with their parents kissing?!

Anonymous said...

They are SO beautiful!!! I love them!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing, Tonya is so talented and she definetly caught your family's love and spirit!!!!! Aww Im so happy!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Those are AMAZING!! I just love them. And the ones with your hands...so very cool. I love them all. How will you ever choose which ones to frame???

Tracy said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love all the pictures, they're just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them with us all.
Love ya !

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

Very sweet pics! I love the ones with the umbrellas:) I'm glad Richard was up for the picture taking:)
M

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Those are great...I bet the memories are even greater!

Merry Christmas!!!

Linda said...

Amazing, beautiful, wonderful!
Thank you so much for sharing.

Many Christmas blessings to you and your family.

Christy said...

those are great!!!

Kristin said...

Love them! What a beautiful treasure for you and your family!!!!

Merry Christmas, Kori! Enjoy each moment with your boys!!

Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

What wonderful family photos. Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
Merry Merry Christmas, dear Kori.

Heather said...

Thank you so much for giving us a glimpse of the "real you". These photos are amazing! What a treasure they will be, not just for you, but for your boys and the generations to come. I can feel the love you have for each other just pouring out of each one.

Richard looks so incredibly happy, and your boys are freakin' adorable. Kori, you are a beautiful woman, and your strength and love are inspiring.

Wow. That pretty much sums it up.

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful pictures....what a happy family!

Merry Christmas!

Lula! said...

Hey--when did you IM me? I swear, I'm never on this computer when y'all think I am.

Anyway...
LOVING these pictures, Kori. (And girl--love your new 'do, too.) They are sooooo fantastic. I can't decide which is my favorite.

I see Love all over these...

Jane In The Jungle said...

Great pictures Kori!!
Those are wonderful and a day you'll cherish!
Merry Christmas to the Family!!

Kelsey said...

Those are wonderful! I hope you frame them!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Jennifer said...

Wow--those are gorgeous Kori! Beautiful! I love the ones w/ the differnt-colored umbrellas.

Merry Christmas!!

Michelle said...

Awww Kori, those are just so beautiful, I just don't know what else to say, just beautiful.

Finding Normal said...

I love them all! I don't think I could possibly choose a favorite!
Merry Christmas, Kori et al!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Beautiful pictures. My favorite is the black & white shot with the color umbrellas.
Merry Christmas!

Mere said...

Such gorgeous pictures!! I am constantly praying for your miracle and have faith for God's favor to come into your life! Have a Merry and Blessed Christmas!! Oh...and I LOVE the hippo song too!!

Love, Mere

Shannon said...

They turned out so great! I love the one of the hands... and the four of you with the umbrellas!

Merry Christmas!

Betty said...

Those are sooo nice! I love them all and I´m sure you will cherish them!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!!

Kristen Andrews said...

beautiful pics, love each and evry one!

Michele said...

Oh my gosh Kori ~ they're all so beautiful.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Hugz,
Michele

Melissa said...

OMGOODNESS! Loved this awesome picture show. Ya'll are just beautiful. I especially loved the serious one of you and Richard. That one and the second to last one of the boys are definitely my favorite. Thank you for the awesome gift of your family!!!! I love you all.

Britt said...

Oh, I love them! And I love your sweater .. So cute! And the umbrellas and your boys ..

Yeah, I loved all of it.

Brandy said...

I love all the pictures but the black and white ones gave me chills. They are stunning.

Thank you so much for sharing. It's the perfect ending to a great Christmas day. I hope yours was as wonderful.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous pictures! Beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh this pics gave me GOOSEBUMPS, they are so gorgeous! I love the backgrounds, wherever you were! And the umbrellas are such a sweet touch. :-)

Anonymous said...

WOW those turned out AMAZING!!!!!

Rachel Ann said...

Great pictures...love the umbrellas and your boys are absolutely handsome!!

Hope you had a great Christmas.

Emily said...

Oh Kori, those are just beautiful! I love them so SO much. What precious moments!
Love and prayers to you and everyone in the family.

Doran & Jody said...

Great pictures!! I hope we can get some done while we are all together. Hope hope. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Laura said...

I have tears in my eyes. And I absolutely LOVE that houndstooth umbrella! Know where I can get one of those?

Michelle said...

I have tears in my eyes after looking at these pics...what a lovely family and how hard your journey is. There is so much depth in your expressions....thank you for sharing such a wonderful gift.

Mamarazzi said...

FABULOUS pictures!!

I hope your Christmas was awesome. I have misplaced your email and i need to let you know that i have not received anything from my shindig partner. i know the girl i sent to received hers but i am still waiting. what do you think happened?

Robin said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family.

Becky said...

I'm so glad that you guys have such beautiful pictures to hold onto forever. Pictures in our house have become the lifeline for our 16 month old, she see's dada everywhere. Hopefully, maybe, cross our fingers she might retain some memories of Duane. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Dawn said...

Thanks for sharing those awesome pictures!!! My favorites are the ones with the umbrellas! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday!!

Denyse said...

Love the pictures...The umbrella shots remind me of the MercyMe song "Bring the Rain"...Do you know it?

whoopsadasie said...

Those are wonderful pictures!
Now I can put the faces to all of you. Your story just became so much more vivid.

Thanks for sharing them with us all!

MarciaBrady said...

Hi Kori. Those pictures are sooo good. Thanks for sharing them with us.

So, I'm wondering what you were thinking in the black & white pic of just you and Richard (13th one down)?

Hope you have a WONDERFUL time at Disney!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos! Love the one with everyone holding an umbrella! Fantastic!

Happy New Year!
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Aubrey said...

Oh Kori, those are all just wonderful! What a great job she did!

Brooks said...

Those pictures are fabulous! What great memories were had!!!
Many prayers!

Just me said...

Kori, I always read your blog, and keep up with what's going on with you even if I don't usually comment. :)

I just have to say that these pictures are amazing. The love your family shares is quite evident. Thanks so much for sharing them.

Stacey
fellow Pearl Jam fan!
cf.com

KimmyJ said...

These photos are awesome. Bravo to the photographers and your precious family!

LarryG said...

Happy Birthday !
and wonderful pictures.

Kori said...

The photos are beautiful, but the one of the four of you's hands made me cry. gorgeous.

Jen said...

What beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Oh WOW, just WOW!!!! What incredible shots of you dear ones!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! :) Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys!!!

Ronnica said...

Those are so good! I love the umbrellas...cute!