Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 8 Universal Studios

Terminator 3D was totally rockin'. Just look at Calob. Yes that sign does say it's for sale. If you have 6 grand you too can own your very own Terminator Statue.


My guys got more than a little flirty with some lovely ladies.


Calob learned how strong he was and won 2 prizes.


There was an awful lot of guys and cars picture taking going on.




Seen Scooby, Shaggy and some other cool peeps do their thing.

My Fellas were hanging out with the wrong crowd and got arrested.




















For speeding in a 30 MPH zone.

Woody and Winnie Woodpecker came to the Rescue.

We then stopped and ate a bite.

Jacob insisted on taking pictures of the hubs and I. Too bad that sun was in my eyes.

The boys were getting pretty run down.

But they still had enough go in them to ride...

While they were enjoying scarab beetles I was busy practicing my Pimp Hat modeling skills.

Once again an AWESOME day!

10 comments:

Shannon said...

I've never been to Universal... it looks like we'll have to go sometime... FUN!

Betty said...

I can sure tell from the pic´s that you saw many "guy" things.... :) But I guess it "grows" on you, right? :)

Marrdy said...

I think Universal Studios would be my favorite place!

Jane In The Jungle said...

LOVE the hat, girl that's my kinda stylin'!!
My boys would have been all over those cars and trying to figure out a way to drive them back to Tn.!!

Megan said...

I don't remember how many days you guys were going to be gone, but I'm LOVING these pictures and it's bringing back all my memories from when we went last September. It was the vacation of a lifetime. I hope it's been that way for you guys as well. It sure does look like it! =D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Universal! It's so much fun! I've been there many times and never get tired of it. It looks like the boys had a BLAST!

Stephanie said...

How fun!! I have never been to Universal before! I have realy enjoyed all your pictures chica :) I love to see you all so happy!!

Auds at Barking Mad said...

OK that settles it, I want a pimp hat.

Looks like you guys had a fabulous albeit exhausting time down there! Am really loving see all the pics.

Brandy said...

I've been fighting in with all my might, but it is obvious that I MUST go to Disney. You guys had a blast!!

Love the pimp hat...

Brandy said...

Errr...Universal I mean. Or heck BOTH.