Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 7 Magic Kingdom

Another GORGEOUS day.


Hanging out with Goofy made for good a good picture.

We had even more yummy Chocolate Mickey Heads.

Celebrations Parade was awesome. Just FYI these next set of pictures were taken by the youngest Calob. We may be onto something here folks.


Best picture of the day also taken by Calob is...

Another picture with a Monkey. Ok so technically a Baboon.

More Pictures while waiting in line.

Thunder Mountain... boys favorite ride up to this point.

Another day. Good times ya'll, good times.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never been to Disney World. It looks like so much fun! I need to take my son someday! Oh, and Awesome pictures Calob!!

Shannon said...

You and Calob both took some really great photos!

Thunder Mountain was closed when we were there... so bummed :(

Christy said...

Wow, Calob took a great picture of Mickey!!! Photoshop in some blue sky in the background and it could go right into a Disney brochure! Well done to both of you!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Man, what amazing pics! We've never been so I'm loving the pic tutorial!!

Linda said...

Awesome photos ... Calob you did a great job. Ah ... I love those ice cream Mickey heads. I'm so glad y'all had a great trip!

Angie's Spot said...

Magic Kingdom is my favorite park. I think it's the nostalgia factor that bumps it up on my scale. I love all the classic cartoons and this park really showcases them. Ok, I'm officially hankering to go back...NOW.

Stephanie said...

I have LOVED looking at all of your pictures!!! I hope Sidnei and I get to do this some day! You look like you all had SO MUCH FUN! It makes a girl happy! :)

Marrdy said...

Love the picture with the thumbs in the ears and the tongue sticking out!