Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 4 Animal Kingdom

There was Timon, Flick, Goofy and Lilo and Stitch.


And lots of Chocolate Mickey Heads.

Jacob gave me a flower.

But then he thought he looked better wearing it.

Hubby and I got BUSTED!

Also had our own personal tour guide.

Tried to be a little creative with my new camera again.

Then I got BUSTED again.

We got a little bored standing in line to see the Lion King. That can only mean one thing...

Then I was made to promise to post the following...

Finally got to see the show. Which was awesome by the way.

Jacob loves Monkey's and his day was complete when we ran into Turk.

Day 4 was another AWESOME day!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures. Looks like ya'll had a fabulous time together. Precious memories.

Lisa Q

Lisa said...

Great pictures. Looks like ya'll had a fabulous time together. Precious memories.

Lisa Q

Marrdy said...

Fun pictures. Looks like you guys have a case of crazy eyes!

Aubrey said...

You got some awesome pix!! That is one good camera!

I can't wait to read more!

The 4 Mounier's said...

Your pics are great. I am so glad you had a GREAT time. I want to see some more of them great pics. I hope Jacob had a great time this weekend. I hope you and Richard had so alone time.LOVE YA GIRL

Brandy said...

I want a Mickey Mouse ice cream!!

Katey said...

Pictures are awesome...so glad you guys had such a good time :)

Betty said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! Loved the pictures of you all being so happy and silly.

Have a blessed and happy Easter!!

Michele said...

Oh Kori ~ thank you so much for sharing your trip. You guys look like you had so much fun...and you deserve that and so much more.

I hope things are going better at home...I read your post below just now and thought I'd comment on both at once. Honey, you're doing the best you can and I'm sure the boys understand that. Just love them the way that you do and everything will be fine. You need to be with Richard spending time with him while the boys are with friends...he needs you too!

Hugz,
Michele

Angela said...

I am so happy you guys had these days together. Those chocolate mickey bars are my favorite, too! I've tried buying them here but they aren't the same without the magic of Disney!

Shannon said...

Oh,man! I wanna go back to DW! NOW!!!

Lion King was a great show, wasn't it?

Lovin' all the photos... you are putting your new camera to good use!

Angie's Spot said...

Loving the pics! I can't wait to go back to Animal Kingdom when the girls are older and we can enjoy so much more.