On the Bus again. I'm telling you I now have a totally new respect for the Bus Driver.
Epcot... is it a Golf ball? I must have missed the information thing that would have gave me that little tidbit of knowledge.
The boys got very cool face paintings.
Picture of the woman behind the camera.
By the time we got back to the Hotel I was spent. My foot and leg was swollen into one big cankle and the Paparazzi.. I had to fight them off.











8 comments:
I LOVE the flower pictures! How cool!!
Glad you fought off the paparazzi!!
wow, those flowers are amazing!!! You are too funny!
Wow, that is some awesome face painting. I'm now all officially caught up on reading but ummm forgive me if I don't comment on each post. I really need to get off to bed :) Thanks for inviting me... and ugh. Ugh ugh ugh. I don't like people.
So glad you had a great time at Disney -- you got a chance to do some way cool stuff!
Epcot is pretty cool... but, oh yeah, it's a lot of walking!
The flowers are sooo cool! And I love the face painting, especially the tiger. Rawr!
Oh Kori ~ those flowers are amazing. And I love the kids face painting...just awesome!
You do look pooped!
Have a blessed Easter!
Hugz,
Michele
Love the face paintings! I've heard such cool things about the Epcot Flower festival. Yet another thing to add to my "to do" list. LOL!
That face painting is amazing!
Post a Comment